ConcreteBudz, From Stealth box to Upgraded grow op! 💪

Abused the girls last night haha, heavy defoliation, branch trimming, fed them right after abuse. There eating 2 gals every other day so a gallon a day easy. The veggies are really taken off they should be in the garden this week! Me and big man @Pedrosgrow in the room getting ready for flip last night.

15 Likes

I never seem to get in deep enough stripping them before I flip. Good luck buddy

1 Like

Looks amazing brother… @Pedrosgrow greart job as well. You guys are killin it :sunglasses::v::heart:

1 Like

:rofl::joy::joy::joy: had tooooo

4 Likes

No but on a real note i feeeel that haha @Underthestairs we stripped and cut sooooooo much last night and i still feel like its not enough haha. Flip after recover and another heavy defol 21 days after flip or so.

2 Likes

Thank you my friend! :muscle::sunglasses::call_me_hand:

1 Like

I want to do another run and have at least one plant that I strip absurdly naked a week or two before flip. I want to see what it does

3 Likes

Just WOW :astonished: bring on the jungle looks great it’s going to be a hell of a crop :call_me_hand::v:

3 Likes

Thank you brother! Hopefullly i get a sea of colas like your crops :wink:

3 Likes

We have one in the corner ill take a pic later when im home, we stripped her pretty bare compared to the others

1 Like

Solid :metal:

1 Like

You are not going to be able to find the wall in there after the stretch :laughing: but they look amazing I’m excited for you to see them in full bloom covered in hedgehogs

3 Likes

wow, looking amazing. how long did it take with that forest.

1 Like

Hahaha i have a feeling your gonna be right, back wall will be hidden :laughing::joy:

1 Like

Today is day 94 today is since sprout!!

Day 94 TODAY!!! they didnt even notice the haircut yesterday haha so we went at them again today for the final round, gonna spray for two more days and flip on Wednesday night or thursday avout day 96 from sprout!!!

!

16 Likes

Damn!!! :green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:
3e5cbf1968fd192dd222e8ff7d4160d6

5 Likes

I want to do two earth dust ladys on my next run Easy. Loving your results and being organic is the side i want to lean more on. I know I’m using Jack’s but that’s why I love Coco because I control everything I put in it Sis. Definitely will be talking with you about getting some Earth dust going for next round!

2 Likes

Thinking about setting up a second 2x2 but in my bedroom. And pop some regs in there see if i can pull some strong females. Alien OG and Pink sugar cookies will be top of the list :sunglasses::love_you_gesture::call_me_hand:. Gotta dabble some more like my buddy @pr and really mix it up!!

3 Likes

Beyond a sea! Thats insane.

1 Like