ConcreteBudz, From Stealth box to Upgraded grow op! 💪

Give it 2 weeks… You won’t even notice that you dove in and took anything :rofl:

1 Like

I know right :laughing: there all really hungry right now i almost want to leave work early just to go feed lmfao

1 Like

I’m in a very unintentional forced vacation at the moment, it would be really nice to have had this “time off” in the weeks just before flip. My ladies don’t need me in there much at this stage :rofl:

4 Likes

You are crushin it CB! Sea of green coming soon :joy::call_me_hand:

3 Likes

I have 10 ! :exploding_head::muscle:

1 Like

Looking soooo good!:man_farmer::+1:t4:

1 Like

Haha hmm sounds precarious lol. Haha thats not a bad thing though your on cruise control :wink:

1 Like

Thanks brother :+1::muscle:

1 Like

Jeeeesh whats the game plan?! :astonished::grin:

1 Like

Those girls r looking :fire:

2 Likes

Dont germinate any more, for starters! Some will go outside. Not sure my criteria for choosing who. Banana kush photos, stay in i do know. Couple autos and couple regs outside, then a photo tent, and an auto tent. Open to pre game suggestions!

2 Likes

Was hoping you would say that!! Haha and i have 4 BKs, ones a monster a took a clone from her to mother it. I like it, spread eagle. Honestly you can run the photos with the autos, but keeping them seperate may help too. Autos just have such a mindof there own haha. One auto tent one photo and then your outdoor ladys. Another tarantula?? :grin::muscle::sunglasses:. Whatever you do i got your back.

1 Like

Thanks brother :pray: Obrigado

How much is that bottle. I been using blue magic. Works great against wpm not sure on bugs beside gnats and I havnt had them in a while now. Lol but the wom is nothing against the blue magic. Price on the bottles will be the main part here. Lol

1 Like

Thats all i need to hear.:wink:

1 Like

Lol i cant remember @Mark0427 but i wsnns say its atound $20 but dont quote me ill have to check local grow shop haha

Yeah ive heard of the blue magic, the lost coast works, you just have to keep up with it, and keep defoliating and letting airflow in. I only start to notice WPM again when they get real real bushy.

2 Likes

I did add Xtra fans giving more of a breeze thru the room too. Got Maui out by herself right now. Start of flower tonite for her.

3 Likes

Flower this week. Heavy defol today heavy heavy then fans on blast and spray spray spray. Flip to flower when they recover. Before friday for sure

5 Likes

Can’t wait to try the gg out over here. I tried some I pulled to check trics on like 3 or 4 weeks ago it’s okay but these should be real nice

2 Likes

Thats awesome brother i love me some GG. Wish i could be there to share the experience. Enjoy my friend give me full smoke report :love_you_gesture::call_me_hand::sunglasses:

1 Like