ConcreteBudz, From Stealth box to Upgraded grow op! 💪

Yeah vineyarderrr lol :laughing:. Yes I do remember you jumping in I think way back in beginning. This is my second run in the Stealth Box :ninja: . First run I did 3 autos. These two look like they will produce more than all 4 plants I grew outside including the one I had outside. About to jump over to your thread real quick, lunch is about to end for me. Will have to catch up more when I get home from work.

Pcr results? What’s that stand for ? Little stoned on my lunch right now haha @SilvaBack203

Covid test

1 Like

Yup covid test

1 Like

Hope ya pass it brother. My little bid with covid before Christmas SUCKED!

I’m over here now…lol

1 Like

Better have gotten an invite! Hahaha

1 Like

Now I’m over here… haha sorry brother, I just put it out there and didn’t invite anybody yet.

1 Like

Who now??

He’s waiting on his test to come back @pr

Waiting for results. 3 co-workers got positive reading and due to close contact I can’t work unless I get a negative pcr and rapid test

5 Likes

Best to ya of course.

1 Like

I should be Good i always wear my mask n maintain a good distance if we can. It’s just the GC protocols

4 Likes

Who do you work for exactly @SilvaBack203 what do you do? Don’t think I remember you telling me your actualy job title or description. I know your in construction and trades but which

Electrical ibew

3 Likes

Electricians union???

1 Like

Yes sir day time after hours I do home remodel I got my own llc

5 Likes

My man! Killing it. Wish I went electrical lol. Yall can make bank and good bennys

Yea bro before the service I went to trade high school and when I got out I really got lucky getting in. Can’t complain but covid did make me sit out 8 months no work or material been delivered that’s y I I the llc. My pops a carpenter so always thought me how to do things and my grandfather a Mason. I know about concrete because before I went union I worked 2 years as inspector for soil,concrete re bar…

We started building a mall here and I started talking 2 the electricians and they got me in

3 Likes

See that’s what I’m talking about brother! That’s awesome good for you bro. I would love to get union any job haha

1 Like