ConcreteBudz DIY “Stealth Box” 🥷 1st Run 🤙🏼

Damn right @Mark0427
Lol those are my famous words!!! Thank you :pray:

2 Likes

I purchased seeds with them a few months back and had no issues.
I received my order in about 3-4 weeks.
But I tried to purchase some seeds a couple of months back and they don’t accept ■■■■ anymore so had to buy elsewhere.

2 Likes

That’s the issue. I don’t wanna send cash or money order because how do I know I’m getting something in return. I don’t do bitcoin and won’t so guess I’ll wait til a place in states has it for me to purchase

2 Likes

@Mark0427 sorry brother been so busy lately doing these stay away work trips, I know @GreenSnek and @bazoo order from seedsman all the time no problem (may be mistaken). But I use Artizen Seed shop for my seeds and send them money Venmo up front EVRRYTIME and I get my seeds in TWO DAYS no bs. (Sorry ILGM not trying to promote anywhere else just answering back, although I will be ordering some of the ILGM banana kush soon I have heard it is amazing!

And actually my bday is nov 19th? Where you see cake near me?

3 Likes

Wonder if they have g13 labs peach puree CBD???

2 Likes

Never ordered from seedsman I usually order from attitude seedbank usually I do bitcoin but if I remember right they do credit cards also ( had to fumble my way through an Italian credit card service though) msnl had credit card and coffee shop seeds even had pal pay last time I checked. And yes attitude and coffee shop does have your peach g13 seeds

2 Likes

Where is artizan??

1 Like

@Mark0427 check out coffee shop seeds. They have the peach puree and also G13 brand seeds. They take almost every payment method too. Shipping is slow right now. But I have always gotten every order with no issues.

2 Likes

Having wife check it out to orrow after work thanks bud.

1 Like

No prob I grew a g13 fro yo auto , steer clear of the autos they aren’t bred well for mass but the terp profile and resin production were excellent.

3 Likes

Well there ya go @Mark0427 ! :wink:. Oh my mis understanding @GreenSnek thought ya had ordered that bloody skunk from seedsman, or am I thinking pink lemonade?? Or you got them from completely different Swedbank?

1 Like

Found some. Hopefully my order goes thru when I put it in. Wife has all the info for the pay options so gotta wait for her. Lol.

3 Likes

@MO_Grow417 just started following calizona on IG find me bud a slight diff nane but I’m flowing everyone else here basically. I don’t know what it name is there so u can find me as a just started following cali.

3 Likes

90% of my orders go through attitude since they usually offer 1 seed options and the freebies are great I have like 18 photo seeds I got from promo packs( some really good breeder ones too like barney’s farm)

1 Like

Ohh ok I seee i see. Haven’t heard of them @GreenSnek im gonna check them out for sure. I’m not on IG yet either @Mark0427 haha

2 Likes

@ConcreteBudz im on IG now if you wanna find me. FYI.

3 Likes

What’s your next grow schedule?

1 Like

I’m not on IG yet but I want to be!! My girl doesn’t like me having all those social media platforms. I could carelesss either way also so I haven’t even been on Facebook in over a year. But yes I’d love to make one myself to put out my growing stuff!

As far as next schedule? New seeds will be dropped directly into the medium this weekend no germination. Growing three of the same strain this time around I think and using Jacks321 again but I might go a diffferent route with one of the plants and try some dry amendments or something.

4 Likes

I don’t use FB, and I just created an IG account with grow name. Pretty cool as you can REALLY talk with some of our peeps on here. Just wanted to let you know I was on there. Forum still key for me as a learning tool though. :v: :tractor:
Im not a social media guy, but as far as the grow scene goes, i do like it.

6 Likes

Actually have a bean swap arrangement already. Pretty sweet.

4 Likes