ConcreteBudz DIY “Stealth Box” 🥷 1st Run 🤙🏼

@Sincitytoker scroll :arrow_up: :up:

1 Like

Looks like a nice harvest :v:

4 Likes

Congratulations on your harvest :+1:

4 Likes

Congratulations on your harvest! Look forward to the next one!

5 Likes

Yea indeed and y’all with be invited for sure! :rofl:

3 Likes

nice work you did. congrats on a great harvest. thanks too for helping me out since day one on this forum.

4 Likes

Congrats on a good run.
Let’s get ready for the next :tada: party :balloon:

4 Likes

Kinda depreßing coming home and seeing empty ass rooms now huh. Like damn what happened it was all just full now it’s empty. Lol. Congrats photos I believe r gonna make a world of differences. I bet I could throw a planet of the grapes bud right thru a window. They r rock hard ass buds

7 Likes

That’s a beautiful harvest. It was fun tagging along

5 Likes

Congrats my friend! Those are some nice solid fat buds! Well done! :+1:t2::v::sunglasses:

4 Likes

Happy anniversary @Sincitytoker

3 Likes

Congrats on the harvest!

6 Likes

Thank you @Not2SureYet
You have provided me with much guidance and information from the start and would like to say thanks again and wow it’s been a year already lol.

3 Likes

@Sincitytoker You are welcome. I finally know enough to get me into trouble. And help every now and then :grin: I am closing in on 4 years here. The time goes quick in here :grin:

2 Likes

Happy cakeday🎂

1 Like

@JJ520
Thank you blessed to have landed here on this great forum.:pray:

3 Likes

Yeah happy happy canniversary!! :birthday::confetti_ball::clap:t2::+1:t2::v: And may you many more! :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Thank you @HappyHydroGrower :pray:
Looking forward to em

2 Likes

Yes! Thank you everyone for your tips, help, and guidance for the last 9months haha!

@pr of course buddy! And I’ll still be following along your journal keeping tabs haha :joy: would miss the show :popcorn:

4 Likes

Well damn happy belated cake day. I guess better late than never right. Lol. Nice buds @ConcreteBudz what’s in the tent next. Don’t mind me if u said. I’m behind big time on everything now as of yesterday for sure helping dad killed me in more ways than 1 lol. I need so g13 labs peach puree CBD seeds who is by seedsman that can send them to me and I’ll send u cash or whatever may work for u. I’ve heard so much bad about seedsman seeds that I don’t wanna send any money there they germ rate reviews on seeds are horrible from most every1 who buys from them if they receive the seeds lol. Not wanting them chances need a spot I can trust for sure to get the seeds

2 Likes