ConcreteBudz DIY “Stealth Box” 🥷 1st Run 🤙🏼

Yup because week 3 is roughly when most strains do their flip and you wanna get it before to hopefully delay the flower flip for an extra week or 2

2 Likes

Ok thanks guys will keep all this in mind. Yeah my front three are day 15 today so within the next day or two I will go for some training. Like I said I’ll snap a shot of nodes and plants tomorrow day 16 and get y’all’s opinions. @GreenSnek what did you use on the Bloody skunk this time around for training?

1 Like

Purple lemonade ? Nothing at all I didn’t train any of them ( bit me in the bum with the strawberry pie) but usually with autos I tie down the main cola stem 2 -3 times that way it becomes even with the side colas other then that all I do is defoliating after their stretch to maximize photosynthesis

1 Like

Ah yes purple lemonade haha forgot. Bloody skunk is on my list next though :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:. Ok so some basic LSTing :+1:t2:

2 Likes

Yes fhe pic is starting flower the clearish white is pistils sticking out. Congrats its a girl. Lol.

1 Like

:joy::rofl: thanks @Mark0427 haha I was hoping she would veg and stretch a little longer first though :man_shrugging:t3:

1 Like

Oh i had my zkittlez go from like a foot and a half tallnto 5.5 feet tall after stretch. She did get a bit leggy as i never cranked the light up like i was supposed to because i had smaller plants in there that would habe fried from the lights but it is what it is. The r monsters tho. 4.5x4.5x8 spare bath and its filled with 2 plants and a few empty pots waiting for the smallies to fill them lol

2 Likes

@ConcreteBudz

Smelling wonderful also. The buds r forming super nice on them this go round. Last round i had zkit twins and it did not work out too well lol. One smothered the other or starbed it either way

3 Likes

Haha wow she got huge! I hope mine stretches still some. Yeah haha I kinda wish I went with 3gal pots now these lady’s have the potential to fill my box right up given the circumstances haha

2 Likes

What do my auto growers think wait another day or two before LST and top attempt? I’m only going to top one. LST two of them. @TLC @Nicky @Not2SureYet @GreenSnek @Mark0427 sorry can’t think of everyone who grows autos atm I’m cooking at same time haha :stuck_out_tongue:

Day 15 today

8 Likes

Courious what type of LST are you thinking about doing?

3 Likes

Bending the main stem right over so her arms on the side and down low open up to colas too

4 Likes

I would do it now while the stalk is pliable pin her down along with the branches. Your plants are doing awsome good job. Topping I cut either the 5th or 6th set

4 Likes

Ok good thinking, thanks a lot @TLC

3 Likes

If u bend it at the main i would not top it. Just keep all the arms opened from one another. Bending will be enough stress for it. Thats my take @Nicky @Not2SureYet are more experienced and can say more

3 Likes

Here’s a thought Your LSTNG two of the three so the one you top is going to grow differently. Possible the topped plant could screw the stealth box up. Just a thought :v:t3:

1 Like

@Mark0427 i said I’m going to top ONE of them and LST the other two not so both to all of them. Yeah I might just LST all three @TLC I’m going to decide tomorrow when I get home from work

2 Likes

LSTd two of the three tied them down and bent them over. So question what about those bottom fan leaves touching coco? Should I take them off or let them do there thing? @TLC @GreenSnek @Not2SureYet @Nicky

5 Likes

Looks Good keep them tied down as far as possible. The leaves touching the coco isn’t that big of a deal.

3 Likes

Will do thanks @TLC :muscle:t3::call_me_hand:t3:

1 Like