ConcreteBudz DIY “Stealth Box” 🥷 1st Run 🤙🏼

@ConcreteBudz so by seeing some white pistils growing in then that shows you it’s seeing some shock?

2 Likes

Maybe @MO_Grow417 hopefully she continues to grow before she really try’s to bud. The next few days will be the test. We will see how she looks. There’s literally only three that I see for now.

4 Likes

Pay attention to the 3 pistols they will probably turn into leaves. :v:t3:

3 Likes

Yeah fingers crossed :crossed_fingers:

3 Likes

What are you running next @TLC ??

1 Like

Next grow wont be for awhile thinking like starting in March. Thinking about the White Fire and Blue Haze Photo grow.

4 Likes

That’s like a year?! Why so long?

2 Likes

Same I might skip my fall grow my last order of seeds is stuck in customs besides my backstock is getting insane

4 Likes

It’s not that long. Bye the time you harvest I’ll be setting up I’m here set to watching. After this grow I have plenty of stash thats all I grow for plus I did back to back grows.

3 Likes

Oh sweet awesome! Can’t wait to build my stash haha @GreenSnek i really want to do one plant organic next grow or two and compare to jacks.

3 Likes

Go for it but I’m afraid Jack’s will probably win out in size but the organics may be better in terp development and smoothness

3 Likes

YeH well terps and tastes are what I’m chasing! Haha

4 Likes

Me to Brody!!!
All about quality!!

2 Likes

@ConcreteBudz
Have you hrown any autos ever?

1 Like

did not know that could happen. interesting.

2 Likes

@ConcreteBudz I was looking back through my pictures and was looking after I topped and FIMed. I mighty see what you are talking about. I think @Mark0427 or someone had mentioned stipules a week or so ago. Maybe that’s what you are seeing is stipules and not pistils :crossed_fingers:. I am just thinking out loud, could be totally off.

2 Likes

How bout pics of the pistols or whatever they are @ConcreteBudz

2 Likes

@Sincitytoker only outdoors and only twice. I helped my buddy with 9 of his autos and watched him Stunt EVERY single one lmfaooo he was breaking branches off and bending them one way to LST and the next day he would bend them back the other way. He would NOT listen to my advice at all at first. Now he does and I pass along the valuable info I get on here to him and his stuff comes out pretty amazing.

But yes @MO_Grow417 i was thinking same thing kind of but I’m not sure, might be bud clusters forming… here ya go @pr

Either way she is still growing and fast for now so I hope she continues before full flower mode

4 Likes

Those definitely look like pistils

1 Like

Yeah… hopefully she gets some good stretch out of her first but idk she might be a shorty now :disappointed:

2 Likes