ConcreteBudz DIY “Stealth Box” 🥷 1st Run 🤙🏼

Ok thanks a lot @TLC im going to get my net and put it in within next few days. I’ll be tagging ya for help :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

For the same reason you look like your mom and dad but are only kinda like either of them. If they were clones, it wouldn’t be quite so pronounced.

1 Like

Day 14 raised the lights up about 6inches more. The auto all the way on the rights bottom fan leaves are as wide as her 5gal pot already. There moving right along. The one in the back is about day21 she’s upset I FIMed her too early and I had pulled her out earlier to water and get a better look at her and my cat snapped one of her tops… she’s just screwed haha she’s already in flower so I’m just going to let her ride it out. She might get moved to my buddy’s next door to make room for my three Passion Punches in the front. @pr

4 Likes

As big as those girls are, I would expect you gonna have a cabinet full! Great job! Did you see my girls? :+1:t2::v::sunglasses:

1 Like

Not yet Spy! I don’t even think I’m following in your journal I don’t remember getting a tag yet haha or maybe it’s just my stoner brain :brain::man_shrugging:t3::exploding_head: shoot me a tag so I can jump on board! @spyonyou

1 Like

Brother, it’s quite alright, not a lot do, it’s just there so hopefully, there is something someone can get out of it that will help them out.

3 Likes

I FIMed twice with some LST after that but I never tried supercropping by my cat. That’s a new experiment. Can’t wait to see :eyes:

3 Likes

:joy::rofl::sweat_smile: @MO_Grow417. On my front three I think I’m going to LST two of them and top one of them. In another two days I’ll take a close up of them and there nodes and get y’all’s opinions. Gonna check it out the best I can without my girl getting mad at me for being on the phone in bed @spyonyou :unamused::rofl: The mornings before work are my real study hours haha

2 Likes

I can’t wait to see your ladies! I’m sure they will be beautiful. When I did mine found a time lapse of an Autoflower and I just kept my finger on the scroll bar and moved it forward and backward to watch what was chopped and when and compared nodes and grow days. Also mimicked their LST, lol. Sounds silly but I think it worked. I found the video and I thought about it for 15 min and then ran down and FIMed 3 and topped 1 of the 5. Said what the heck, I will probably kill them anyway.

1 Like

Ah yes I did the same thing on my 1st grow , it’s not the best practice to compare your grows to others(especially if they’re different strains) all it does is stress you out when things turn out different( usually for the better in the end) my zkittles from grow 1 are still the shortest plants I’ve grown but even after 3 more grows those buds are some of the most impressively big

2 Likes

That’s one thing that I am reading is that you need to know your strain and how it handles High Stress Training. If you are growing autos then any High Stress need to be done by the end of week 3. Sounds like I need to do some research on my next group of strains.

2 Likes

Yup because week 3 is roughly when most strains do their flip and you wanna get it before to hopefully delay the flower flip for an extra week or 2

2 Likes

Ok thanks guys will keep all this in mind. Yeah my front three are day 15 today so within the next day or two I will go for some training. Like I said I’ll snap a shot of nodes and plants tomorrow day 16 and get y’all’s opinions. @GreenSnek what did you use on the Bloody skunk this time around for training?

1 Like

Purple lemonade ? Nothing at all I didn’t train any of them ( bit me in the bum with the strawberry pie) but usually with autos I tie down the main cola stem 2 -3 times that way it becomes even with the side colas other then that all I do is defoliating after their stretch to maximize photosynthesis

1 Like

Ah yes purple lemonade haha forgot. Bloody skunk is on my list next though :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:. Ok so some basic LSTing :+1:t2:

2 Likes

Yes fhe pic is starting flower the clearish white is pistils sticking out. Congrats its a girl. Lol.

1 Like

:joy::rofl: thanks @Mark0427 haha I was hoping she would veg and stretch a little longer first though :man_shrugging:t3:

1 Like

Oh i had my zkittlez go from like a foot and a half tallnto 5.5 feet tall after stretch. She did get a bit leggy as i never cranked the light up like i was supposed to because i had smaller plants in there that would habe fried from the lights but it is what it is. The r monsters tho. 4.5x4.5x8 spare bath and its filled with 2 plants and a few empty pots waiting for the smallies to fill them lol

2 Likes

@ConcreteBudz

Smelling wonderful also. The buds r forming super nice on them this go round. Last round i had zkit twins and it did not work out too well lol. One smothered the other or starbed it either way

3 Likes

Haha wow she got huge! I hope mine stretches still some. Yeah haha I kinda wish I went with 3gal pots now these lady’s have the potential to fill my box right up given the circumstances haha

2 Likes