Concerned outdoor

What’s wrong with my plants ? All been going great until started flowering ! Now they have gone a light green and getting red stems !! What can I do ??

2 Likes

Plus pictures in natural light and not with blurples on.

2 Likes

Just bag seeds some have been growing for 8 months

Sounds like they need some bloom ferts.

Think you need magnesium. They use alot during switch worst if growing in coco. Are new shoots turning yellow as well ? I would say check pH and add magnesium during next watering. Folar feeding some mag b4 lights on ( sunrise ) would help fix faster.

copy and paste this and fill it in as much as you can per MrPeats recommendation.

Age from sprout:

Age from flower:

Soil in pots, Hydroponic, or Coco? What brand?

How often do I water and how do I determine when to water:

What do you pH the nutrient solution too?

What is strength of nutrient mix in ppms, and what type of nutrients are you using?

What is the PH and PPM of runoff?

Indoor or Outdoor:

Room/tent size, what type of ventilation:

Light system, size, height from plants:

Temps& Humidity Day & Night:

Using CO2?

Any other info you think is pertinent:

Thanks I can’t fill in your questions only on my phone and couldn’t work out how !! Thanks for the reply’s

Does 8 months sound like a long veg to anyone else?

1 Like

They outside came up on there own !! Went to flower sort of picked the centre and they kept growing ! I’m happy it not a science experiment just growing pot !!!

Welcome to ILGM forum. The above quote is how I felt when I first started. I quickly realized that if I wanted to grow quality bud it is sorta a science experiment LOL. If you just want to "throw and grow " nothing wrong with that. There are some outdoor growers who may be able to help. Many people here grow Indoors. That’s a whole different ballgame. You have to control every aspect of environment. Growing indoors requires knowing all of the elements of environment. You may be able to post questions in outdoor grow thread and get the answers you need. Good luck and Happy Growing.

1 Like