Concentrates to vape with vg/pg recipe

I was wondering what ratio vg/ pg/concentrate.
Looking for someone with a good recipe that has worked for them. I opened my mouth now I have to do this with my bff’s wax. I’ve read about it but would really be more comfortable hearing from someone that can give me a couple of pointers. I am expected to do this procedure in the am. Recipes & how to make ( vape - oils - edibles - wax - shatter-RSO ) lets all share are ways and recipes - #676 by blackthumbbetty

U can just get 1 product to mix with the wax. I got it at local smoke shop

1 Like

Stuff I got is called wax liquidizor

1 Like

Says 1 gram of wax

1 Like

This is what I have to work with.

I went to head shop here and they said they dont carry the stuff to work well with wX. She told me I would waste it with that stuff. I would have to go to Texas but to far to go in am so I’m hoping to do with what I have.

I have found 40/60 ratio recipe but never had hands on with a little project like this. I’m looking for someone who has maybe used this.

1 Like

How much of liqudizer do you use to a gram @Killadruid

@Willd has been working on getting this figured out. So has @MT3 I think. I haven’t had much luck with my tries.

2 Likes

@HornHead what kind do you have? Do you like the results ok? I found a bunch on amazon but even with prime I wouldn’t get it by tomorrow am and it’s got to be done then or I’d wait.

Yeah thats right!!! I read some of his recipes. May

I tried infusing directly into VG and it came out tasting like crap. I plan to try a different approach in the future but I am to low on bud to risk using a bunch on a unknown right now.

1 Like

I haven’t seen @mt3 but @Willd was pretty cool trying out carts and stuff. Informative on what carts were good or bad!!

There was a thread around here somewhere where a few of us were discussing it at length and trying different methods. I’ll see if I can find it.

Here ya go. This is more flower into vape than concentrate but there’s still a lot of info that might help.

1 Like

I’m planning on using bud when I get enough stashed but for now I’m having to buy the wax. I know a certain ratio of vg/pg makes for the taste or harshness. I just need to have it right. It’s kind of a bad deal because there is no room for error and I’m pretty sure I’ll make an error so looking for a guiding hand. Lol!!

1 Like

Thank you!!!

You’re welcome hopefully you can get it worked out. And please share your results either way. The more info we have the more likely we are to get a solid final product that we can all make.

1 Like

Perfect place for it @DoobieNoobie!!:wink::+1::+1::+1:

Yeah I’m going to write everything down as I go or post so I’ll be updating how this goes. Until then I’ll read and read and read some more!! I’ll let cha know!!:blush::blush:

Awesome! :blush: I’m all out of likes (as usual) lol

1 Like