Concentrates Blog

I do. I loved the source but just outgrew it.

2 Likes

I remembered that! I don’t know if I could justify the Etoh… I definitely would if I produced more

1 Like

What is this ETOH thing?

2 Likes

It’s the Source Turbo on steroids

3 Likes

Thank you!

2 Likes

Woo wee
Just saw the price tag

Damnnnn

1 Like

Yup! That’s why I don’t have one… but if you need to process large amounts, it would save a ton of time!

Yeah… Not right now. Not in my current budget.

2 Likes

Yeah that’s more my budget for a car
Who am i kidding I don’t even have that for a car until tax time

2 Likes

It is a hefty price tag that took a bit to swallow, but with the amount of cbd I process I could justify it and it’s nice to have when I process my personal stuff

7 Likes

So been making this oil has 1000mg and this is butterscotch flavored. Also have sour apple and perversity and chocolate. Going to order some preprinted labels for future batched. Everyone that has tried it can’t get enough. A friend says his wife now uses it and no more anxiety attacks.

5 Likes

You say oil… is it an alcohol based tincture or actually oil based?

1 Like

After extraction with everclear and distilling back all my everclear I use the tar and infuse into mct oil and flavor.
The dosing seems so much easier per correspondence with you actually

3 Likes

Same here. During the distilling, I remove about 1/3 for tincture. I remove the alcohol from the rest. Split that in half for my vape pens and the rest is mixed with butter for my edibles. Vape is new this year and I really like it.

5 Likes

I was wondering how to make the vape liquid.
Can you explain it quickly or is it more complicated

2 Likes

I just use the oil in my vape. I have the POTV ONE.

2 Likes

@oldmarine so are you loading your purged distillate directly into your POTV?

I was of the understanding that it needed to be thinned out with terps.

Asking as I’d like to go this route, but still in the learning phase.

1 Like

The POTV ONE has a vape chamber. I can put a cannister with flower in it. I can also drop a screen in and put drops of oil on it. It works great…

3 Likes

I was wondering about making vape carts

1 Like

I’ve read you can just add some liquidizer a product made for turning thick concentrate or dab into vape heat it and stir and then put it in your cart

1 Like