Concentrates Blog

I believe @Stonedrus soaks his keif in ethanol and processes it

2 Likes

I’m away for a couple weeks but will let you know how it goes when I get back

2 Likes

I’m trying to convince OlyGirl to do this as we speak lol

4 Likes

I always thought it would be fun to host a 5 course infused meal… bringing everyone back down a little with CBD before the next course

5 Likes

Sign me right up !!! That marijuana marinara you make looks stellar !!

Lmfao !!

2 Likes

Would be awesome…hope my state wakes up and finally opens shop .Next month will be a year since we voted to legalize and you still can’t legally buy anything without a medical card …it’s mind numbing
But my point is maybe that would open up opportunities for people here to open them too …I would go to a lot of them …it just seems like a lot of fun !!!

2 Likes

You can infuse pretty much anything! Even a grilled cheese sandwich! Spread canna butter on add cheese and grill :v:

4 Likes

I’m getting fatter just thinking about it
God that sounds amazing

2 Likes

if we ever open that BnBnB, maybe you’ll have to come up once a quarter or something and cook your 5 course infused meal for the guests.

If valentines day falls on a weekend? “Valentine’s Day Special CannaChef Caligurl making a special dinner”

2 Likes

Sounds like fun! At the very end I could serve something with shrooms too :joy_cat::joy_cat::joy_cat:

Edit while we listen to Pink Floyd

4 Likes

I am not even allowed a like

Sounds perfect to me !!!

I have every Floyd Album in my library on Apple Music and it’s usually just on shuffle …

Favorite Band
Love Gilmore’s recent solo stuff too

3 Likes

This song/video haunts me

Not recent or solo but great

4 Likes
4 Likes

90’s Dutch 20mg

Mob Boss 20mg

Mob Boss 25mg

Dutch Mob 20mg

10 Likes

Beautiful!!! Very nicely done @Lacewing

2 Likes

Nice job @Lacewing

I processed 1.5 lbs of sativa cbd today for my side hustle

12 Likes

Haha side hustle !!! Nice !

1 Like

Thank you so much !!! I would have never even thought of making edibles when I planted …didn’t think these things were possible at home !! I just kind of tried to throw my own little creative touch on them and it helps me identify em too …
Plus it was practice seeing what sprinkling stuff on them does and when

I really want to make a soft caramel layer then chocolate …I’m gonna think on it and see …

But I’m always going to be grateful because when it comes to making stuff I’m usually the one doing it ,like holiday baking and I’m usually requested to make stuff and now this is in my wheelhouse …

4 Likes

For some reason this just processed …haha
Holy crow that’s a lot !!!

2 Likes

You have the Etoh yes?

1 Like