Compressorless dehumidifier

So we picked a couple of these up for my building to control musty smells in a couple of our storage rooms due to high humidity
They are low tech except for the uv light have cleanable air filter filters
Basically it’s a fan and removes moisture from air as It passes over a desiccant pad has a 2liter storage tank for water storage and auto shut off when tank is full
Will remove 11oz in 24 hr period will work great in small tent for those that are watching their electric usage they operate on 12v power converter that just plugs into wall
Available at the Home Depot for $57.22 :+1:

6 Likes

Thanks for sharing I’m picking a dehumidifier up for this summer for sure

1 Like

Great price. my question is: Would it work in a high humidity swampy area?

I would say probably not good enough for that situation maybe if you had several it’s limited to 11 oz of water a day it what mfg states
Another con is that it’s on or off no humidity control

2 Likes

hey @Countryboyjvd1971 I have an enclosed grow room 4ftX8ftX8ft ceiling. There is little air exchange and low RH in 30s. High room temps from 72-90 daily. I could access the attic space thru ceiling if need be. I know Texas summers will soon be kicking my ass. I need your ac expertise… Will be 100 degrees+ soon enough. What do I need to get to solve this?.

@bryan battery is almost dead so I’ll tag you when I get home in a few hours from my other thread and we’ll fix you up bro Know worries :+1::grin::v:

1 Like

cool, thx. will check in later on.

Update do not purchase this product after testing for a few months it has not lived up to expectations and I don’t recommend

2 Likes

Thanks for the update, I was actually just looking at a product like this!

:v::evergreen_tree::evergreen_tree:

No problem bro it looks ok but doesn’t work well

I’ll stick with my old ass dehumidifier then, she still works great, just puts off heat and is loud lol

:v::evergreen_tree::evergreen_tree:

1 Like

I run one as well bro I try to maintain around 50% in my basement in flower