Compost Tea recipes

I am thinking about trying out some compost tea. this is my 2nd season. I usually grow autos, i do have some photos in separate tent to see how they go.

also if it makes a difference, I am using fox farm ocean forest soil.

i want to try some teas. looking at EWC, liquid kelp and molasses. I dont know if there should be different recipes for veg vs. bloom? are they different for auto vs photo?

with the use of teas do you need nutes as much. I have been using fox farm trio, calmag and just started using recharge once a week or two.

thank you,
Steve420

2 Likes

@Mrcrabs can probably help best here.

2 Likes

Let me get back home and I will get with you for sure this afternoon

1 Like

if there is any other info that might be helpful, please let me know.

Thank you,

Steve

2 Likes

Got you bro

1 Like

Three little birds cannabis tea method

Veg:

1/3 cup Peruvian Seabird Guano

1/3 cup High N Bat Guano

1/3 cup Earth Worm Castings

Add to 5 gallons of water and mix well then add

1/2 cup Liquid seaweed

1/2 cup Black Strap Molasses

Add air pump and let it brew

Flower:

2/3 cup Peruvian Seabird Guano

2/3 cup Earth Worm Castings

2/3 cup High P Guano

Mix that with 5 gallons of water then add

1/2 cup Liquid seaweed.

1/2 cup Black Strap Molasses

Add air pump and let it brew

1 Like

@PharmerBob hey buddy it’s been a while soild advice, I’ve been work with TLO I started with there recipes and then tweaked then my self

Hope this helps , been a little tide up

3 Likes

Man under a tablespoon of molasses that’s restricting

2 Likes

It’s for one gallon batches , you’re required 5 gallons of water. @PharmerBob, that’s why I said you can tweak it to your preference with time, glad to see you posting Again

3 Likes

Did I mention I smoke entirely too much of my own product?

Didn’t notice the size difference at all crabby I do apologize, my inner asshole said woa not enough sugar

2 Likes

Thank you for these recipes, is there a site you get your ingredients from, I don’ t have good store around that has any of these.

Also, the one for Veg mentions make at 1 gallon then dilute to 2 gallons, Are the Flower and finish teas the same?

2 Likes

Build a soil, or amazon @Steve420, and yes dilute 1:1 :+1: @PharmerBob all good bro, thanks for helping out if been working overtime, and also smoke :dash: too much weed ,lol stay medicated my friends

2 Likes

Good Afternoon All,

I see the tea recipe calls for 5 gallons of water, what if I only need to make or use 1 gallon at a time?

1 Like

Divide all inputs by 5.

1 Like

@AAA, I was thinking that. Just gotta do some math I suppose. Thanks!

1 Like

Hey Mrcrabs, I’m new to ILGM. I actually saved the Tea Recipes you posted on here which made me want to make an account for this forum. But I was wondering, it say that its a 1 gallon that you need to dilute with 1 gallon of water. So if I all i Have is a 5 gallon bucket, do i just multiply all the given measurements by 2.5? if it’s a 1:1 ratio?
Sorry to bother you…

1 Like

welcome @ApolloPax, you need to add an @ symbol in front of someones name to get their attention.

@Mrcrabs, you are needed!

2 Likes

lolol Thank you for that… I’m clueless sometimes I guess :sweat_smile:

1 Like