Completely new to this and need help...am amazed I've got this far!

As i was saying, if you want to keep flowering (I see no reason not to) you need to correct the pH ASAP ! I would flush it with pH corrected water and give a small does of nutes (1/2 strength) after the flush. Remember that even with the pH corrected, it might take a while for the plant to start growing good again.

In my opinion,I would try to keep them going. Anyone want to add a comment?

1 Like

@TxGrowman Oh, okay cool. I was weening off the nitrogen anyway and using pk and water, with the intention to flush for the last 2 weeks, but can flush now and then add some pk 1/2 strength and flush for a week at the end. Would that maybe help?

Cheers for the info, I don’t know all the lingo but a, slowly learning…I think :cold_sweat:

2 Likes

@Indigo I agree w @TxGrowman

Correct what you can and let it ride…

Part of the learning process

May not turn out to be the prettiest but could still smoke like a rocket!

Odditites sometimes manifest into killer smoke

1 Like

I would just let them finish… just watch for 20/30% amber trichs as your signal to harvest.
If your using LED lighting. Keep your lights at the manufacturer’s recommended height.

Let’s hope so! :pray: :wink:

Yes, I think I will. Thanks for the advice…I have had to google every step and had begun researching when do you know it’s time to harvest? Don’t want to stuff it up now! :tired_face:

Who would’ve thought it would be so hard to grow a freakin weed!?! :seedling: :cold_sweat:

1 Like

@Donaldj @Traumamedic @garrigan62 @Les_B_Buds @TxGrowman

Just took some more pics at different angles with less blur, but I think I’ll definitely keep going. I’ve invested to much time, money & effort to chuck it in now. :muscle: :grinning:

3 Likes

@Indigo

Yes, I’d swear that’s light bleaching on that tender Bud growth!
How close were your lights, and what kind were they?

I don’t think it’s light bleaching, the bud is green. The leaves are changing color. Looks like Fe, Mg, Mn, or Ca deficiency

1 Like

@AmnesiaHaze

Yes, I only saw the first picture they were uploading slowly. But now that I’ve had a chance to see them all, I agree it is a deficiency.

1 Like

:+1::wink:no problem buddy

@Indigo

You still have not filled out a support ticket… It’s hard for any of us to really help you with anything if we don’t know what you have.

I’m going to have to refer back to that picture that I posted for you, the iron deficiency.

But like I said, we need to know your soil type your watering schedule how much lighting you have.
What type of lighting you have, I mean if you’re running a 1000 watt Full Nova MH at 4 inches above your plants, stuff like this is to be expected.
So if you want us to help you, maybe you should take the time to do what we ask.

Which is to fill out a support ticket.

okay, so I didn’t fill out the support ticket specifically in the copy and paste sense but if you go back to near the beginning of my post I did fill out and list as much info as I could about what strain I had, where and how I am growing etc etc… Maybe I can tag you in it. I shall try!!!

1 Like

I’m just saying, it’s easier for everyone just to go to your ticket instead of having to sift through all the info you’ve posted.

No one here mind’s helping at all… That’s what we’re all doing here.

But the easier it is for us to find what we need, the more help you’ll get.

1 Like

Fair enough. Actually wasn’t expecting so many responses, however I know for next time.

Have put the info in my post now.

1 Like

When you ask for help at this site - you get it ! We are all after the same thing - growing great cannabis. This is especially true when growers, like me, are growing for medicinal reasons. You are doing fine, keep at it and learn from mistakes. The first grow is always a slightly frustrating thing but when you finally get finished and sit back smoking it - enjoy the sense of accomplishment is AWESOME ! You will be more confident next time and it will be a little easier.

Did you get a chance to look at Robert’s free Grow Guide ? It is really worth the time to download and read. Makes a lot of things clearer for your next grow. Keep going, you’re doing fine. Jerry

4 Likes

@TxGrowman I did look at it at the start when I first planted my first plant. I didn’t realize the process was so involved and began to read it only as I got to each step because otherwise I found it too daunting and so much to take in…who would’ve thought growing a weed was so hard! Well I sure didn’t!! :confounded:

I still get regular emails from ilgm Robert Bergman with info, tips and suggestions which I read too.
I planted my first plant at the end of September last year and stupidly thought I would be done by christmas/new year…well how wrong I was and I’m still going. (My fault though because I vegged the first plant for 3 months, then I planted the second one and vegged for 28 days and have been flowering both now for 5 weeks on Friday)

I needed lots of help throughout the grow but was too scared to sign up to the forum (because of cookies & tracking etc) so googled lots of stuff. Then when I thought I might lose the lot and I was unable to find the exact info & help specific to my question I came to the forum, read lots of other posts and thought I’d just ask.

Anyway, there you have it, that’s my story, and am very grateful for the info and help you’ve all given me.

Can’t believe I might almost be done, this has seemed to take forever …and I am definitely NOT a patient person, no matter how hard I try. :tired_face:

Now I’m stressing about the harvest, the drying and curing/jarring it…how do I harvest, how do I dry it, mould, burping etc, the list seems endless…so it’s one step at a time for me.

If I’d known the process was so involved I never would have done it, but now I’ve invested so much time, money and effort I’m not willing to chuck it all in now.

Thanks again - Suse :smiley_cat:

Ps: my reasons aren’t medicinal, (however I do get a lot of pain in my hip which I’m intrigued to see if it will help) it is recreational. I used to use other stuff but now I feel like it’s too dangerous, you just don’t know what you’re getting and who you can trust…must Be getting old and have too much to lose. This way I know what I’ve got, where it came from and exactly what I used and what I did to it.

5 Likes

I don’t know about you but I am much more easily tracked thru my retail purchases at Amazon…grow tents, cannabis specific nutrients, pH and ppm meters…and the list goes on.

speaking of lists, you are probably already on more lists for innocent queries than you realize, but that topic should go in “Theories…whatcha got?” :wink:

4 Likes

Lmfao @kabongster
Your 100% accurate about that
Amazon knows everything about us
It’s crazy how they know what I’m looking for before I do lol
And every search we’ve done on google is saved somewhere

1 Like

True. It was also because I am an absolute novice and didn’t want to sign up and post a dumb question and look like a dickhead, then be mocked, criticized, abused and / or laughed at among other reasons when I only wanted some advice and help…but ive done it now.

2 Likes