Communication between plants : more and more recognize 📣🌱🌳🌾🌿

Definitely I need to check this, whit music.

1 Like

Indeed, @M4ur, it’s worth trying :grinning: , and like said @peachfuzz, it has been scientificly proven :wink:… Here’s some reading , it’s really informative and complete

To resume, plant prefer pure tone like classical music rather than Heavy Metal, with all their distortions sound tone. The same result can be achieved by a sound oscillator, however, less practical since you will have to vary the tone between a plage of tone and it’s not as beautiful as music :wink:

The beginning of the light schedule and no more than 3 hours per day is the plant preference, otherwise, damage to the cells walls and too much water lost can occur because the stomata stay open during those music sessions.

It can increase the uptake of nutrients by 50% by foliar spray and increase the immunity system and the capacity of the plant to fight pests and diseases…

So, yes it’s worth trying :grinning:. …

~Al :v: :innocent:

4 Likes

Thx for that article! :+1:

1 Like

@M4ur, You’re welcome my friend :grinning: :+1: :innocent:

1 Like

If you haven’t figured out that plants are living things… please do me a favor and do some reading… alot of reading… :wink:
You can thank me later… lol :wink:

:v: :sunglasses:

1 Like

We play tropical loop music in our grow areas in loop intervals about 20 minutes of waves crashing and wind blowing and literally the plants start dancing , and I’ve seen health plants of course but by far after seeing the difference of the music vibrations , they are super health planrs.

1 Like

What about the trichomes? The plants are producing more sugar crystals or are any improvements on quality and quantity?

Some great info about symbiotic relationships between plants and a living soil full of microscopic critters

Enjoy
And
HAGD