Come on y'all let's take a ride -> lsd plants

I’ll admit, as a first time grower, I went to PFP system after my first fail. I wanted to be as foolproof as possible. I probably won’t need to do nutes until she’s blooming.

She’s happy this morning, and I can see the next set of leaves starting to develop. She seems to be on her way! Fingers crossed all the way.

1 Like

Be interested in seeing your pics

Agreed on the nutes. Just something I’ve always included in my watering regiment just as I do with mycos. So I mix about thirty bottles at once that way I don’t have to mess with it. But I’ve heard woth the fox farm ocean soil not too use nutes just ph’d water.

Don’t even have to pH it imo

I also added some filters and fans to my setups. I’m hoping this helps a lot but the fans suck. Lol litteraly!
Today was transplant day. Using a new soil.
@Bluntsmoke
Our ph is 8.5 coming out of the tap so I lower it to

Pics to follow.

I heard that too - I have a nute system I bought (Recipe for Success) but I was told likely won’t need to add anything until flower. I have some Sugar Daddy that I’m tempted to add when I transplant next week, but likely I’ll just use more Mykos in the hole and watch and wait.

1 Like

I like mycos and fox farm nutes. I believe in feeding a lot. And have had a lot of success. But that was using a different soil. I’m going to see how this goes with just mycos and cal/mag.

When I used fox farm last grow my runoff was 6.3-6.5 pH from 7.8 pH tap. Didn’t use up or down the whole grow and don’t plan on it this grow unless problems arise

1 Like

Which fox farm soil did you use? I’m using the Ocean Forrest. Last time I used perlite and cocoa.

50/50 happy frog and ocean forest. Here’s my 4 I just started. 2 bubblegum autos, 1 chocolope and a gold leaf

1 Like

Love it! I need to take pics but so lazy today lol.

Here is a lsd I’m growing now.

5 Likes

Auto or photo? These are the last autos I’m growing. I’m done with them after this their too inconsistent

2 Likes

I have grown nothing but autos for almost two years. They need to be dialed in from the get go because of the short veg time. Just started using auto pots with coco this run and the plants seem to really like it.

2 Likes

Looks awesome!!!

That’s all I’ve grown as well but am going yo give a strawberry cough seed a chance next time. Alls I’ve done is white widow and want something else if I learned anything from past mistakes it’s to keep an eye on them and the first look of yellow or anything with the plant I start looking at what I’ve put into it or haven’t. Cal/mag being the culprit. I also train my plants because I like to grow them tall. I get rid of a lot of leaves.

2 Likes

White widow is a great smoke :dash:. Grew it not long ago and really enjoy it.

1 Like

Don’t get me wrong. It’s awesome. But when you have 20 seed and smoked it for six months and more it gets boring lol. I needed a change.

2 Likes

I realized I missed this but autos. I think I’m going to try a photo and see how it’s goes. IMO. The autos I’ve had took 6months to mature. I was looking at my log books and noticed this. 6months for a small plant that puts out a few of uncles vs two photos that take almost the same amounts of time and you can get a almost two yo three times the amount

1 Like

I’ve grown over 20 autos and on average they finish about 3 weeks before my photos with half the potency. I’m stuck smoking autos right now and I would describe it as mids

Hmmm. My WW were Stoney as hell!

2 Likes