Come grow with me by HCG (week 4 and on)

Yep, I walked around the room and every time I looked, he was following me. I hid under my bed but he got there first!

Well, if your interested, check out: Fine Art America and ArtWanted.com. Both are free (which is why I belong to them :wink:) but I think on FAA you are limited to 25 pieces without paying for a premium membership. You might find your place there.

1 Like

I wonder where my Southern Cali friend is today?

1 Like

Here I am! Had a drs apt this morning so I had to catch up on the girls. And my dear friend who 'bout you?

2 Likes

Superlative, thank you. I was just catching up and was wanting to hear about your day.

1 Like

As we speak I am roasting artichokes and having a pipe full. I am going to have a jungle in my backyard these newly transplanted fem. are almost a foot tall. Finally I think the trichomes on the 4 are starting to get a little yellowish so I’ve been watching that. One of the colas is 10" around and two are over 15" How is your little lady and baby sprout?

1 Like

She’s good. You know, it still does not have one trichomes that I can find.

1 Like

Remember she was traumatized so hang in there she will, they are so geared to live and flourish!

Oh, she’s thikening up. I did it again this afternoon. I’m doing it weekly if possible. I thought I would have damaged her but she actually looks better. Oh, and baby looks geared for a great exsistance. @highcountrygal

1 Like

@mulegal @FloridaSon @raustin @Happy_Pappy @Growit @Covertgrower @Myfriendis410 @DoomSack @MattyBear @McB et al

Morning report. Things can change so quickly, literally overnight. This morning I am seeing red pistols on 3 of the girls and one with purple pistols, the other Chuckies Goo. They are 3 1/2 months now. The Purple Dragon, the little sativa is starting to show some purple stems and a very few purple pistols. Sadly, but okay, the last of my chances of a Chocolate Hash Plant making it are gone, a male, and I have no more seeds. On the other hand a bit less work. I still have the 2 Hash Sugar Daddy plants left that need sexing, so I now have one empty 5 gal. bucket. All of the ILGM plants are growing like weeds! Getting gigantic already are the 2 Hell’s Ice (The Exorcist X Polar Vortex) and they have baby white pistols and 1 Lemon Squeeze (Lemon Tree X Big Bud) also with white baby pistols. So looks like I will have my grow except for the 2 I haven’t sexed, and if one of those is a girl I will have my limit of 10. Whew and back outside I go.

7 Likes

We’ll, aren’t you a Missy Prissy. I can’t even get a trichome. You should just Let me come and live with you for one grow cycle. I love a good mentor. Especially one with some CG! I’ll pay for the secret ingredient. @highcountrygal

1 Like

@Happy_Pappy, be patient, you’l get trichomes.

2 Likes

That’s the spirit! Good vibes sent towards me. Love it! Wouldn’t Happy Pappy make a great name for a strain?

2 Likes

Yeah, actually, it would.

1 Like

@highcountrygal yes things can and do change overnight. Good to know the ILGM plants are growing like weeds. I just ordered more seeds from the sale! (Afghan and Fire OG to add to my long list) You have a small forest in your back yard that’s for sure. Love it.

2 Likes

Hey @highcountrygal morning! Everyone sounds like they are progressing right on schedule (weed schedule not human)…Like I always tell new burro owners “when you are with them, you are on donkey time, respect it” . Sorry you lost the last of the line on the Choco Hash. But think of all the amazing strains that are flourishing every day. You aren’t gonna know what to sample first! :+1: :boom:

1 Like

Hummmmm I’ll have to give that some thought…!:slight_smile:

1 Like

Don’t think to long. My bag is packed. I’ve always wanted to run away. @highcountrygal lol

1 Like

See at the station!

1 Like

@mulegal @raustin @Happy_Pappy @merlin44 @DoomSack @Growit @Covertgrower @FloridaSon @MattyBear @Sasquatch

See what y’all think!

The exorcist

The Exorcist cola

P1010003|547x500
Chuckies Goo

Chuckies Goo cola

The other Exorcist

The other Exorcists’ cola

The other Chuckie

The other Chuckie

The other Chucies cola

And there you have it