Come grow with me by HCG (week 4 and on)

@DieHigh55 Ha he should be hefting a big bud! Love the colors!

1 Like

Paul and Babe filled quite a few jars for me. Do you post your art on any artwork websites? I can give you some names if you wanto.

1 Like

Beautiful, meticulously done!

@DieHigh55 No I’ve never shown my art, except to a few friends and family, and I’ve given several away as presents. I don’t know how to go about it really. They turned out better today and not so dreary, the colors are as they should be. Did you try the tigers’ eyes to see if they follow you?

@raustin Check out the tigers eyes they follow you!

Lol, yes I noticed that. It’s your Mona Lisa! All your pieces are really beautiful, but the tiger is my favorite.

1 Like

@mulegal check out the newest art pics. I figured out why they were so flat so I re did all of them but only downloaded a few repeats so the colors are there. Scroll up to the tiger just above the barn doors and see if the tigers eyes follow you! I want to show the old pics in the ‘new’ way.

@raustin High girlie! I was thinking, I know, I know, I really want to open up a new thread so I can show all of my pieces and others can too. I don’t want to take up that much space on someone else’s topic. Y / N Because if I don’t put them somewhere to be seen they’ll just hang out in the closet.

Why don’t you start a new thread? Even better, you should get them up on an art site.

1 Like

This is where you should put up your art. It’s where we all do and we’d all enjoy seeing it.

I’m really to shy to go elsewhere. It was hard enough to post them here at first, but once I got going. Remember when I think you, me and BlackThumb B. were talking about how much craft stuff hanging out cluttering up who knows where. I think you should post your crafts as well! Okay I’ll work on it, do you just hit ‘new topic’ and how do you figure out where to put it?

Yes, click new topic, then put it in the green room. You can also post them in the Artistry Under the Influence topic where everyone posts their art.

1 Like

Because I have way too many. Did you check out the tigers eyes? They follow you! Which photo did you think you knew where it was? I think it was you. I can repost it in actual color

1 Like

I’ll post a few on the ’ under the influence’ place.

I actually have some art I could post to, but I have to find it all. It’s all deep in old closets… scary. I’ll post some of my embroidery work too.

1 Like

Danke my friend. I was just invited to post on that under the inf. site. I’ll try to put some new or renewed up.

1 Like

You really must get over your shyness so the world can see your art.

1 Like

I liked the scaled quail you did.

1 Like

Those are feathers! Scales? why I never…:slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hi @highcountrygal, Been out working in this sunshine.

Yes those beautiful green eyes do follow me. At first I was looking at the ‘snow leopard’ (?) and didn’t see it, but when I followed directions (fat chance) I found it.

The colors are much less flat today. Whatever you did really made them come to life. And yes what a difference a color makes. Took me from fall right to spring. Course I thought it was me as I’ve just had a bowl …hahahahaha And I havn’t had a chance to photo my photos, but I will. Since it’s creeping towards evening already, I may remember tonight!.

2 Likes