Come grow with me by HCG (week 4 and on)

@FloridaSon no nitrogen, unless you count what is in Beastie Bloomz and Cha-Ching. I’ve never seen it happen before. This one plant is the strangest, purple green leaves, more calyx’s than I have ever seen and the coolest small fat compact leaves. This is from my last years Chuckies Goo grow. and the other one doesn’t look at all the same. Same parent. I love when that happens.

1 Like

Every year end of summer riding is always a Bee alert time. Hold no hostages…if someone yells BEES…get moving…cause the people behind you on the trail are in the thick of it cause the first ones through, stirred them up.

1 Like

So??? How are the trich’s?

Now I’m starting to stress out too! :thinking:

1 Like

Sounds like a typical case of foxtailing @highcountrygal this is usually a genetic trait.
Here’s an example of a random bud I found on images:

3 Likes

@Covertgrower what does it mean? This is the craziest plant purple and green leaves. Is this what is called a phenotype? It is a second generation seed

I have been trying to scan some of my art but can’t seem to get it to where I want it to go so this is just a trial download

I’ll keep trying.

3 Likes

It could be a phenotype thing. But some strains genetically have foxtailing. Basically they’re attempting to reproduce, so they throw out more pistils as a last ditch effort to reproduce. The trichomes can vary per strain. @highcountrygal let me know if this helps.

4 Likes

YES! thank you! @Covertgrower

1 Like

@mulegal @FloridaSon @Myfriendis410 @DieHigh55 @raustin

I think I may have figured it out. Here are a few more

I will do a few million more tomorrow! Enjoy

12 Likes

Those are really beautiful. Another artist in our midst.

1 Like

Love the detail!

1 Like

Great detail @highcountrygal I love these.

1 Like

Beautiful art, @highcountrygal! I hope you’re feeling better.

1 Like

These are incredible! Photographic realism, I can almost hear the water rushing. What medium? Do you exhibit them somewhere? Too bad we live so far away from each other, we could have a…ready?..JOINT exhibition!
tenor

7 Likes

My artistic ability is limited to painting ceramic…

I’ve always wished I could turn a blank surface into art. Not happening, so I’ll just have to appreciate your work.

8 Likes

Good morning! @Covertgrower! I read up on foxtailing, thank you again!, and it is a reaction to those 2-3 really hot days. I am pretty sure she is just about ready for harvest

This is the most current from a few days ago maybe a week

3 Likes

@FloridaSon good morning! When people tell me they can’t do art, or they aren’t good, I have a thing I always tell people esp. kids, ‘there is no such thing as bad art, it’s all in how you interpret it. It matters not what anyone else thinks, it’s yours!’ I love working with ceramics, cleaning up greenware is fun for me! Painting them too!

3 Likes

Lol…what if I’m the one that interprets it as bad?? :wink:

1 Like

you are 100% nutz, my friend! There is always one in the crowd! lol

1 Like

:crazy_face:

1 Like