Come grow with me by HCG (week 4 and on)

Ill have to think on it. The beauty part of this is that I’ll have a couple of 200 dollar joints to smoke. Lol

1 Like

@mulegal @DieHigh55 @FloridaSon @Myfriendis410

Okay here are some of my art, the dates say '01. Some of them are at a weird angle because I had to stand and I tried to avoid the flash. I can’t take them down I’d never get them back up. Then my batteries died so I have to go get some.

My most very favorite

Gyrfalcon

Quail

I just couldn’t get this to photo right.

As soon as get my batteries I’ll show my others.

7 Likes

Beautiful! Nice work girl!

1 Like

Beautiful work, @highcountrygal. I’m very impressed.

1 Like

You do some fine stuff! Do you work from photos our just out of your head…I mean…not THAT way.

1 Like

Looks like your four legged assistant keeps an eye on what you do in the garden @highcountrygal

1 Like

@DieHigh55 Never from real life, how I wish I could! #4 is from some gift wrap #5 was a greeting card #6 reference book and magazines anywhere. I have shelves of reference books, envelopes stuffed with things that caught my eye. Gosh I miss it so much. I have a pinched nerve in my neck and old arthritis says tough. I just thought I can scan my grayscales so I’ll work on it.

@DieHigh55 While you are here check out my grow journal:)

Gorgeous! I love the scaled quail you did!

1 Like

Really nice work HCG. So realistic. Cool :+1:

1 Like

@mulegal Thanks for the crazy weather wish! It’s cool and windy then sunny and hot, depends on what minute we are in’
I am such a bird lover. I have a white heron that visits me every so often, a mockingbird family returnees and doves also returnees, they were born here and used to fly and land on my shoulder or arm when they were learning to fly, until they realized where they had landed. It’s funny because they share nesting sites. The mockingbird trusts me enough to have built her nest right by the girls, never attacks or scolds. When she is done and babies gone the doves move in. It’s been up there for several years. I’ve had parrots, parakeets, cockatiels , a cockatoo, geese, ducks, chickens, peacocks and peahens, guinie hens (sp) raised a baby owl. On our rides in the Cuyamacas there was this gigantica gray owl I swear she was at least 4 ft. long head to tail. There were flocks of wild turkeys and at one time a golden eagle, a long time ago ('69)
I would never leave! San Diego has two colors, alive and dead.
LMFAO I just read the last paragraph as I have my coffee in hand and a big bowl of Space Terror I!
I think Chuckies Goo I is at that turning point, the trichomes are a dirty amber color. Now this is where you will see me start to wind up the panic scale. I think this is the most scariest to me. Back outside for a ‘hoverover’ and maybe trim some leaves.

2 Likes

@FloridaSon @garrigan62 @Countryboyjvd1971 @BIGE @Growit @Myfriendis410 @MattyBear @Covertgrower @raustin and whom ever can HELP

HELP I went outside to check the girls and I noticed the calyx’s are opening up and new pistols are starting, I’ve never had that happen, the trichomes are dirty not quite rust. I don’t have batteries for my camera so I will show you the closest one to it., when my computer stops acting stupid.

2 Likes

I’ll wait for pictures.

You might want to fill out a Support Ticket too for those coming in cold.

1 Like

I just read The Bible and according to it I think she is ready at least part of her.

2 Likes

I was inspecting the girls and I kept seeing these tiny spots of yellow, it was powdery so I got out my magnifying glass and started laughing, it’s pollen, the bees try to get to the flower and when they try it knocks the pollen from their legs.

1 Like

Whew! Go smoke a bowl, lady!

I’m waiting for my new glass blunt to arrive; gonna give it a test drive this evening.

3 Likes

Busy bee’s hahaha good thing HCG. Did you see the nova or nature program last week about moths? It was pretty fantastic. They are huge pollen carriers also.

And the wild turkeys! They are like herds of dinosaurs. They will block off the whole road here deciding which way to go. They can run really fast when they want to, but they are equally good at simply standing around.

1 Like

Enjoy that new blunt @Myfriendis410

1 Like

Have they encountered a new source of nitrogen?

1 Like

They can scare the you know what out of horses!