Come grow with me by HCG (week 4 and on)

Oliver knows “Green Acres is the Place to Be”…

2 Likes

@highcountrygal… “I have to sit on my hands not to plant the best seeds right now. I set the day as the first day of Spring.”

Buy Howdy, Twice today I almost started my summer seeds. I told myself I must wait for April.

Trying to remember planting with moon. Can’t pull the info up to the surface. Plant on New? Plant on full? You know HCG?

2 Likes

@Countryboyjvd1971 sorry for your loss.

2 Likes

@mulegal im chomping at the bit too. I just started taking some of the garden clones from last fall out to get a few hours of sun.

1 Like

Moon and Garden is a cool app you can download.

2 Likes

dark of the moon for root crops, carrots beets etc, full moon for above ground

1 Like

@mulegal I knew it was something like that! His girl friend is Gabby she gabs at the bird in the mirror all day!

Okie Dokie…my chosen day is right on then. Full moon is March 31

Thanks HCG

1 Like

I don’t have a smart phone. But thanks @FloridaSon

2 Likes

@mulegal Great timing! I’m kinda in between moons.

Yup and 2 weeks is not so very long to wait…hahahaha

1 Like

Ah the day before spring, finally! Yesterday I started getting my 5 gal. buckets full of soil mix. I swear next year I am getting a cement mixer to mix my soil in! I have to make it in 3 batches, my wrists and shoulders are shot. It’s hard to mix because I can’t get the umph behind the shovel.

I filled 10 5 gal. buckets today

I am seeing the white hairs starting to curl

Really starting to thicken up into a nice size winter cola

The nursery

Maddie

Jinx

Et Al

And for the Grand Finale All warm, damp waiting for our big seeds tomorrow!

7 Likes

Look tall, flowery, and healthy. @highcountrygal

1 Like

The winter girls are getting ready aren’t they. They look great. So how many plants you got now? Counting tomorrows planting. Great willpower HCG. You can treat yourself tonight… roll a big one.

Jinx and Et Al are making sure you are getting things done just right. One of my packing buddies has a Jack Russell. When we were all younger, the dog would keep right up and when he got tired, he’d jump right up into her saddle and ride for a while. Those JR are cool dogs.

1 Like

OMG @mulegal 18 total when the new ones sprout. I am hoping the winter girls will be done before the others get big. Jinx and ? et al her name is Maddie lmao! and they are Rat Terriers, close but no ceegar! They get mixed up all the time. When I first saw Jinx at the animal shelter he was listed as a jr, but I knew different.

Duly noted. Rat Terriers not Jacks and sorry Maddie…I thought et al was a bit odd, but who am I to question.

18 plants!!! Hahahaha you have a big time ahead. It’ll be a great ride.

1 Like

I act before I think! The only thing that might save me are if any of the 7 are males. I may just use the 3 gal pots if it gets overwhelming. The big seeds will all go in the 5 gal. I still have to go to home depot to get some wood to put on the cinder blocks on the sides of the picnic bench and some more 1 gal pots for when the new ones germinate.

1 Like

Yeah a great ride will I be coming or going to the rabbit hole?

Nah, no rabbit hole. I have 100% faith you can bring this 2018 grow through and make your 2017 grow seem paltry. You are on a mission …can feel the excitement. I know you can do it.

2 Likes

FYI, @highcountrygal , have you tried laying a tarp out?
roll it over on itself a few times…mixed
just a thought

4 Likes