Come grow with me by HCG (week 4 and on)

Stupid newbie question here. When you do the LST, do you keep it like that until it’s harvest time?

1 Like

@McB There is no such thing as a ‘stupid’ question, if you don’t know then ask!! I do not have a clue! I would imagine so, then after I thought about it maybe you don’t. I’ll find out and let you know! lmao

1 Like

@McB about third set of leaves you can start LST, sometimes sooner if you’re careful!

2 Likes

Well I am doing lst for the first time myself @McB, but I think the answer is yes. Well at least for a while. My plant is so strong that she will break the restraints and try to grow upright. Yokes hahahaha these plants are amazing. This first one is blowing my ole mind …in a good way.

And @highcountrygal oh I’m still here. Sometimes life gets busy. Yet another birthday get together. How is it all my friends keep getting so old??? hahaha, well it’s not as if they are leaving me behind any. :wink:

Another friend, the husband of the birthday gal, has been helping me extend a hay field. We are kind of land planing with a couple tractors to flatten the outer edge of one hay field. Probably gain about an acre… or a months feed off it. Plus it’s just plain fun to work together. These folks are my real family.

My plant is happy. I’ll try and get some pics and post on my grow journal. I’ve been neglecting it.

2 Likes

Another bites the dust! I’ll be damned I came in for a break and maybe was in the house for 45 mins went back out and one of those pesty males came out. I just had looked at them before coming in and the little snot pulled his pants down! For punishment he was banned to the land of tree trimmings and dog doodoo!!!

5 Likes

It just dawned on me I wonder if the Open Sesame had anything to do with it? And if so maybe a new quicker way to find males. Gotta think on this one!

Oh, I’m sorry. :worried: Males suck. He probably had a spurt from the nutes and that’s why you saw it… them.

1 Like

Sorry another male spurted out on you HCG. That’s a disappointment for sure.

3 Likes

I swear that was too quick! I’m thinking the Open Sesame might have made him drop his pants. I still have 5 so I’m doing ok. The LST things are doing fine I bent them a little more today. It was absolutely beautiful today. I wanted a hammock to lie in.

2 Likes

@highcountrygal, it does kind of suck to give so much attention to a little plant to have to chop the darn thing down. Someone once said you could tell what sex a seed was just by looking at it. They told me male seeds have some sort of little volcano looking hump on it or some weird shape. Hell, I can’t remember but it’s too bad we waste so much time on them to just yank them on it of the ground. It looks like it’s getting to be great weather for party. Maybe some washers, horse shoes or just kicking back with friends. Be careful out there HCG.

3 Likes

Yes @Flyr you can tell by the shape of the seed. I’ve not had that much experience just yet to say reliably. Seeds are small!

@garrigan62 @McB @Growit @Countryboyjvd1971 @FreakyDeekie @Flyr @FloridaSon @mulegal @Myfriendis410

This was taken on 2/28

This was taken 3/6

Now a question or 2
Is this considered in flower (yet)

Do you see what I see? Or can you see anything?

And lastly the girls are ‘bending’ to my will!

All remarks from the peanut gallery accepted!

Okay oldies who remembers this? “Pluck your magic twanger Froggie, boi yoi yoing!” If you remember, then who said this?

3 Likes

Those are flowers! So you are on your way, lady!

1 Like

I don’t actually remember it personally, but I’m old enough to know its from Howdy Doody, right?

And I see flowers in those girls.

2 Likes

Those are flowers!

1 Like

Finally! Would this be considered week 1 of flower?

@raustin Hahaha! That damn frog and grandfather clock used to scare the **** out of me. Andy DeVine who also played Jingles in the Roy Rogers Show! Where have all the flowers gone?

2 Likes

Please look at pic 4 and look carefully there is one glaring difference. @mulegal @raustin @garrigan62 @Growit @FloridaSon @Myfriendis410 @McB @Countryboyjvd1971 @timmyv324 et al

2 Likes

Yes, I would say you are in the first week of flower.

The only difference I see is that the third girl is flowering. Is there something else I missed?

1 Like

Ohh yea she is jammin!!:+1:t3::+1:t3:

2 Likes