Come grow with me by HCG (week 4 and on)

@highcountrygal sorry about your weather. It is absolutely beautiful today. The first in a very long time.

8 Likes

@McB OMG! how beautiful, my kinda place! You are so lucky, my friend! Nice pic!

1 Like

@highcountrygal. Thank you. I love it here. I actually grew up here. After I graduated from high school I moved to the big city. 20 years later my dad passed away and I moved back. Built a house on an old hay field right next to my parent’s house, well my mom’s now. Heaven on earth out here!!

4 Likes

@McB Where may I ask is this beautiful piece of heaven? Idaho or Oregon?

@highcountrygal Washington. About 2 hours north of Portland.

3 Likes

@McB I was born in Seattle, King County, Virginia Mason Hosp. I was adopted when I was 3 days old and we moved to San Diego and I’ve been here ever since. My Birthmother was the 2nd woman ever allowed into architecture school, Washington State I think. So that is my Washington story!! I have no clue how I remembered all of that so it may not be right. :woman_farmer:

3 Likes

Beautiful spot @McB

1 Like

Go GH , Keep those girls warm and toasty.

Rain and hail and chill and dark and yuck up here. Mother Nature doesn’t know it’s March yet.

2 Likes

She is vegging and vegging quite well I would say
The pistils showing is normal she maybe showing pistils early because of the shorter days but she will be fine. Hope this helps some call this pre flower but really she is just “showing”.
I had one of my autos last year show earlier than the rest but she finished just fine
Although I could be tottaly wrong based on other replies by much more experienced folks

1 Like

@merlin44 @garrigan62 @mulegal @Countryboyjvd1971 @Growit @FreakyDeekie @Flyr @elheffe702 @ReMoLu @raustin et all

WEEK 8 and have things changed! Moving along nicely, spent 2 whole days in the green house due to rain and it being so cold. Was I ever surprised when I opened up the door and a rush of skunk came at me. They really have responded to life both in and out. Yesterday I started a fairly new product from FF (Amazon.com) called ‘Open Sesame’ given weekly until mid bloom, it encourages faster budding. I will watch the progress because I used FF Bud Bloomer last year and I swear I could see it working almost overnight. (@raustin had the same experience). Currently it’s 78’ and sunny another good growth day.
These are the 2 Chuckies Goo

My 2 odd balls Purple Dragon and Space Terror
The Exorcists’
They love the line up!

I took a big step for me because I love to let the plants grow on their own. I used to work with Bonsai (my own) and had some really malleable soft wire so when I was looking at the Chuckies Goo’s I saw an opportunity

Time will tell!
A view from the top

Today I am also planting some not fem seeds, Chocolate Hash and Hash Sugar Daddy. I know it’s a bit early but I want to be able to sex them asap because with my Gold Leaf, Afghani and Amnesia Haze F that is six for sures and I would like one of each of the hashes. So here goes the start of my 2018 summer grow YeHaw! :peace_symbol: :yin_yang: :scorpius: :mushroom::woman_farmer:

7 Likes

Looking great! Can’t wait to see them going into flower…:+1:

1 Like

Looking beautiful! They are gonna love those Fox Farm nutes!

2 Likes

Be careful with the wire. These plants grow much faster than bonsai. If you don’t keep an eye on them, the stalk will quickly grow over the wire.

1 Like

@FloridaSon @timmyv324 @FreakyDeekie @McB @mulegal @merlin44 @Myfriendis410 @garrigan62 @Growit @raustin et al

My Official Start to 2018’s Summer Grow!!!
Seeds Planted at 4:20 3/5/18

Now in the germination mode, warm and humid!!

She’s got electric boots and a mohair suit and dancin’ to a fancy tune!

6 Likes

@FloridaSon Are you kiddin’ I’ve got the worse case of ‘hoverover’ around. I sit by them most of the day. Actually that’s all I had when the urge swept me away! I did and had about 60 Bonsai trees, flowers etc that I had started from scratch , and then I adopted my Jinx (Rat Terrier) and bless his sweet little heart he knocked almost all over ruining them. He’s still here!

3 Likes

Woohoo! Can’t wait to see the progress. I decided to start mine next weekend.

1 Like

@McB Spring is in the air!

As Per Usual, your plants all look terrific HCG. Please keep us posted on how the new “open sesame” works for you.

And brave to try the LST some hahahaha I get it! I was afraid my plant would start screaming , or at least whimpering. It has been 1 week and I think it’s made a big difference on how many buds I’ll get off this auto. Pretty cool…and Brave.

1 Like

Oh, Oh, Oh…Summer babies started??? Hmmmm, well gosh Hmmmmmm, by Golly Hmmmmmmm, Maaaaaaaaaybe it is time. hahahaha See I trust what you’re doing @highcountrygal. Only a fool disregards good examples. Hmmmmmmm

1 Like

It has to be the sunshine and a hellova lot of luck! I’ll see how this LST goes, they were okay when I put them to bed! I haven’t seen anything from you any changes? I started some seeds today so I am starting summer grow early, they aren’t fem seeds so I want to find out if male or female before I put too much energy into them. I really don’t want more than 8 plants, however I could use my 3 gal. pots… Weather any better?