Colorado residents, questions about Rec

Hello y’all,
So here is the deal. My girl is treatin me to a cabin in the mountains of Colorado for my birthday(11th march) and she is goin to get me some grade A medicine. I was there in December and had no problems. Is there any weird laws on buying rec thay I need to know about?

I hear you need one of those lock bags or something

A co worker of mine who lives in Plano, TX goes to Denver a few x a year and always mentions those special bags

Anyone have any idea where you get them? I am going to Colorado in about one month.

I’ve never had to mess with any certain bags. I’m more interested if I can still walk in look at the bud, smell the bud before I buy haha
Jerry I’m also going in about a month haha

@Hawkeye_diesel Whenever you go you can buy a bag from them for like a buck or two and it’s just like a zip lock bag that they can put the pill bottles and it’s stupid but now ID go and get what you want and you can even buy the bags that they’re talking about in the dispensaries medicine man is a good one and yes you can smell hold all of them you’re in for a huge surprise it so odd feeling but the best feeling in the world when you walk out and I actually don’t get arrested then I don’t have to worry about no crap you’re gonna have a blast

1 Like

Yeah I’ve been to quite I few last year. Last time I was in trinidad and they put everything in plastic containers and put it in a brown paper sack haha
I was just wondering if anyone knew of any new laws or anything like that. It is a total culture shock to be able just to walk in and buy an oz

1 Like

The only bad thing is being a nonresident you’re only allowed a quarter a day it’s a wonderful thing there’s more than one dispensary half tempted to have you grab me a monkey bar and meet me on your way back to LOL When I want and I think I had 10 dispensaries in under 45 minutes

1 Like

Dagum last year I was able to get an Oz each place

1 Like

Yeah I was in Denver about two months ago no weird baggy rules that I ran into but if you are from out of state they only let me get 7 grams a day being the biggest purchase you can make at a time. Kind of stupid but at the same time I couldn’t smoke a qtr in one day lol so it’s not too big a deal.

Dagum in Dec I was able to buy a full oz at a time

1 Like

I so wish we had them over here , would be so nice to walk Into the (candy) shop and say um I think I’ll try that one, no that one no that one , stuff it give me all of them lol

1 Like

It is so weird bein from an illegal state then walking in off the street and just buyin a full oz, or at least couple times I went. It’s crazy. It smells of dank goodness

2 Likes

I bet it does ,I’d be looking over my should as soon as I walked out or waiting for the long arm of the law to put the hand on my shoulder lol

1 Like

Naw, not after you see the people rollin in and out of there like a fast food restaurant haha
It’s all good

1 Like

Can I get fries with that and chocolate and chips lol

1 Like

Pretty much. I’ll take 5 grams of that, 2 grams of that, those edibles, and top it off with that strain haha

1 Like

Ok so I called. New laws were passed, but it really only applies to concentrates and edibles. You can still buy a full oz of flower/bud. However, put of state residents can only buy 7 grams of shatter/wax, that is considered an Oz now. 800ml bottles of edibles are considered an Oz now as well. Hope that clarifies it for y’all.

2 Likes

Which doesn’t really concern me, I don’t do the whole dab or shatter or wax scene. I only smoke flower haha

That makes me feel better. Gonna stock up on an oz of Alaska Thunder F**k and some Blueberry dream ! Just for the road ya understand ! lol

1 Like