Colorado backyard grow

I sounds feed them unless they are showing signs of deficiency @colo_outdoor420
Maybe a foliar spray tho in the early morning :+1:
That would probably be a good thing
Your in the ground and they should get what they need from the soil and rain brother

1 Like

@colo_outdoor420 - Have you fertilized them at all so far?

I ask because my legal plants went out 5/22 about 8 to 10 inches tall, have been fed every week with a variety of mostly Miracle Grow fertilizers and the damn things are 6 to 8 feet tall. We’re seeing pistils but not really flowering yet. They’re mostly 4 to 5 feet across and quite bushy.

Believe it or not, 8’ tall plants are a problem. They’ve grown together into a hedge and the wind really bends them. I’ve had to add large supports.

@PhantomFarmer yes they are if you don’t give them the room to grow lol

@Countryboyjvd1971 yeah, according to the descriptions they weren’t supposed to be this big. I spaed them 4 to 5 feet apart and thought I was golden. Next year I’m going 6 to 8 feet each direction.

If I have to have problems, I guess this is a good one.

1 Like

Sounds like a problem most on this forum would like to have
I have a plant that would be close to six feet outside but I have her under a scrog screen WooHoo :raised_hands:
The screen is 8x4
You should try that next year you’ll harvest a ton of smoke them brother

2 Likes

@Countryboyjvd1971 I’ll be interested how that giant scrog turns out. If you have a picture I’d be interested in that, too.

Oh for sure bro

Still have like 6 weeks of veg time before we start to flower
She’s in a 25 gal pot @PhantomFarmer

2 Likes

@Countryboyjvd1971
Interesting. In my climate, we’re going to start flowering any time now. I plan to harvest some of my plants individually to scale harvest weight per strain. It’d be interesting to compare my free form grow to yours. I have Northern Light, Hash Plant, Strawberry Cough and some bag seed. The SC was kind of an accident. Mislabeled and by the time I figured it out they were 3 feet tall and more than I intended.

Thanks and sorry to @colo_outdoor420 for hijacking his thread …

1 Like

lol I am as well @colo_outdoor420 if you want i tag you into my outdoor thread brothermins is a super silver haze monster cropped clone
I also have two Gorilla Glue plants in the green house free growing ones at 6 feet need to put her in a bigger pot this week and the other is a runt at 4 feet
@PhantomFarmer

Please do tag me in @Countryboyjvd1971,

Just did @PhantomFarmer

is your northern light from ilgm?is so plz tag me in that tread

No, my NL came from another vendor. I haven’t started any journals, in any case. I’m not organized enough … @colo_outdoor420

1 Like