Color loss is this normal

What’s up everyone? I have 2 auto blueberry going in soil and when they started flowering they had this nice pink/purple look . Now it’s late in flower it seems as if they are losing the color. Is this normal?

:point_up_2:t3:Early flower

:point_up_2:t3:Today

5 Likes

Yeah it’s getting close , the last push and if it’s cold changes can also promote fall coloration in budding flowers which is a sign to the plant roots winter is coming and she needs to produce big to pollinate or bud !

1 Like

Looks like you have a few weeks judging by the white hairs. The bright yellow may indicate a nitrogen deficiency. What’s your feed schedule like? Using calmag every water between feeds?

3 Likes

Calmag is our buddy…:grin:

1 Like

Good Morning. I would suggest some some Epsom in your water. That’s a nice bud right there. :blush::v:

3 Likes

I’m outta :green_heart:’s but agreed!

1 Like

That is pretty color. Should see a big change soon. Even indoor my girls feel the weather change. Getting some great purple myself.

1 Like

I would not feed it nothing but good plain ph water , make sure you keeping track of the soil ph so she can finish strong , :muscle: by week 4 in full flower , once the pre-flower starts , that feeding should last 10 days which should carry them in mid week of week 6 right , that’s most likely when the flush starts , so if you stop feeding in week 4 your final bud will smoke better , taste better , and finish and look better , and if you water them normally in those two weeks will count as a flush :flushed: without you having to actually flush , but I grow hundreds of plants :potted_plant:, I think it’s 348 clones in the veg room that needs trimming soon , plus another 52 seedlings :seedling: that’s rooting in cloners.
She is looking mighty fine and happy !

2 Likes

I feed Bergman nutrients according to the feeding chart, 1 teaspoon flower time fertilizer per gallon a week. I actually have not used Cal Meg in between feeds… :thinking:

I appreciate it!!! It smells amazing as well!

I appreciate the information! So should I go ahead and lay off of the feeding now and just give it plain water? Should I also use a distilled water towards the end?

Very nice , how many weeks on your autos ?

1 Like

What the plant says , not what any of us says , the plants can tell you more than any of us can , this is where patience and experience and ah wittle wisdom comes into to play right ?
Just look at them , they are super happy , don’t change it or over do it , if you started you flower time from the first light flip , your count can be off by 14 days , be careful there ? The first two weeks is nor consider actual flowering time , that’s when the rootzone transitions from one stage of growth to the final phase of buying, complete two different aspects , so it’s transitional time to re-adjust the nutrient feeding and ph and ppm ratio for the next phase , to start the flowering phase which normally starts right about 21 days after the actual light flip? Does any of that makes sense to you , I’m asking :thinking:? Now after those 3 weeks, your plants will flower the next 5 weeks , and some hybrids and sativa strains can run up to 9 or 11 weeks , autos can o months before finishing , it all depends on light intensity , air quality , Co2 , ph consistency and ppm consistency and most important of all good water :droplet:, in the right N.P.K ratio and you’ll win every time , research , research , read :books:, study , learn as much you can and used advice as a mentor , not a to do list , it’s just someone’s thoughts that can be similar but different , it’s no one way to grow a plant and it changes everytime you wake up , each time they come back from Space , the Virus gets Worse , stay Woke and be proactive and think it out , how would you eat , is how you feed your babies ladies , just enough but not to much !
I believe in you , you can and will learn this art :art: trust me !

1 Like

About 9 so far :seedling:

1 Like

I really appreciate your response! That was so much information and a very uplifting positive way to express it!!! And yes everything you say makes perfect sense to me!

1 Like

Thinking back I think about 12 weeks is the quickest that I have finished a auto. Strains do vary a little in Finish time.

2 Likes

Yeah this one is at nine weeks. I think another week or so and they should be done! This strain really grew fast! I had some WW and they took a little longer. I have a Bruce Banner auto going and it is not as fast as the blueberry

1 Like

I had a runt finish at almost 10 weeks exactly from seed. Not ILGM, though. It was about 12 for the GSCE autos last summer outside.

2 Likes

That’s pretty fast! How did they turn out? I’m thinking about 12 weeks for these blueberries maybe 11 I’m not sure

1 Like

The runt wasn’t ILGM, PoisonBerry, but she was ok. Smelled great just not what I’d hoped. I harvested my first GSCE early and it was still pretty good. The second, my dear lord. Munchies like nobodies business and stuck like chuck. I lost almost a half from bagging it too early, but overall the quality of the smoke was great.

1 Like