Color change is happening

Entering the final lap pretty soon . My patience is literally hurting

14 Likes

They look gorgeous my friend! Very well done. Beautiful plants! :clap:

1 Like

Appreciate that

1 Like

Very nice! You’re patience will certainly pay off! Keep up the good work! :green_heart::raising_hand_woman:t2:

1 Like

Really nice looking plants :+1:

1 Like

:joy::rofl::joy:…yes, I feel your pain!..mine are slightly ahead of yours it looks like…and I’m feeling it too!!!.your not alone.
Nice work!

1 Like

I appreciate that bro. I worked hard , hard ! On them. Non stop study of the hobby , reading hours a day. I really want to wait for a hair color change. Super skunk has a very dramatic appearance with the orange hairs. They are just starting. I’m thinking I may have as much as 10 days maybe more. The skunk is growing so dramatically that it’s hard to believe

1 Like

I think you have more than 10 days I would double that lots of white hairs

2 Likes

Definitely a lot on the skunk. One is hardening nicely while the other is a little behind. But the gorilla glue could definitely fill out more

1 Like

Very nice. Gonna be a great winter smoke. Ride that GG all the way. She will surprise you. I go up to 13 weeks flower at times. That is not counting 2 weeks flip. Too far and couch locked but 10% amber works great for my recreational. Medical goes about 30%.

I’m hoping. For a 28 day veg they aren’t nothing to laugh at but I’d rather have sone through winter. I’m expecting at least 8 from 4 little plants which I can already see on them

Looking great ! what strain

Gorilla Glue and super skunk

1 Like

Starting to color up real nice , I had a couple super skunk about 3 years ago outside , I Harvested one and the deer eat one. What I got was very good.

2 Likes

Very beautiful looking girls

2 Likes