Colons are tiny

My colons that were given to me are only 8 inches tall. I have them outside in 25 gallon grow pots they already have look like they want to create flowers. Is that because they were taken off a bud plant. Will they go back into veg.

2 Likes

Hopefully you mean clones, if you have colon issues see a doctor!
Clones are the same age as the plant the were taken off of, so if that plant was in flower so are the clones. You can re-veg them most of the time though.

9 Likes

Autocorrect at it’s best!

3 Likes

No worries, just means small :poop:. But seriously they should reveg on a longer light cycle

2 Likes

this did get my attention! :laughing: :rofl: :joy:
Some new strain called colon? That sounds like shitty pot?

8 Likes

They are colons from purple afghani.

2 Likes

Thankyou they are doing good now.
Getting a lot of sunlight

1 Like

Clones wondered why you called it shitty pot.

3 Likes

You do know what a colon is right? :laughing:
Im sure the herb is great, just playing on the colon thing… I had to change my man panties after I read this! :laughing: :rofl: :joy:

4 Likes

I won’t be coloning this off…

1 Like

You’re not really giving us a lot of information. Did the clones have flowers when you received them? If so, they were probably taken from flowering plant. You are also getting into time of year when outdoor plants will start flowering in US. If you wanted to grow large outdoor plants you should’ve planted them outside in those large pots in the spring.

If they were flowering and have reverted back to veg, it won’t be for long if they stay outside.

1 Like