Collecting rain water

It’s going to be raining in my area for 2-3 days straight, I’m trying to make the best of it by collecting it. Can I use rain water for Cannabis plants? I’m collecting rainwater by Having a 1gallon jug in a open space with the top off, and cheese cloth over the Hole so no bugs,ect…will get in…is this ok?
Any helpful feedback would be helpful!

Yes ! simple answer - really just keep it cover if want to - it’s all natural bugs, ect

How long can I store rain water? Does it have to be in a dark place or something ?

How long can I store rain water? Does it have to be placed somewhere specific when being stored?

If the Ph of the rain water is out of the normal range for example; 7.0 or more,can I use ph down or is that not a good idea?

rain water is water with out the minerals in it …store it like any water your gonna use cool dark so algae dosnt form … ph it like any water youd use on MJ … i use it it the summer by running it thur a plain house filter . H

I went to the store earlier today & seen bottled spring water. Can I use that on the plants?

For sure that’s the best collect as much as you can I run mine thru a strainer to remove any debris and bottle it when not raining use distilled and save gallon jugs

Okc,

First let me say. Welcome to ILGM. The best Cannabis forum on the net.

Ok

I collect my rain water in 5 gal buckets stright from the cutter.
Ill have 25. 30 gals in no time flat

Will