I am going to try that foil today on a plant. Yesterday I took new glass spice jars I use for my spices I grow and cut some clusters u and put in the glass jar. I opened the lid on the sift side to allow moisture to escape. So far I really like it. I may discontinue my sleeves in the future.
This is first test one last night.
Then this morning this is the same jar after a little shake. Lots of pollen inside. I will let it go a few days to see what I end up with but it sure looks postive.
I did another jar of the same Choc thai as last night and a jar each of Purple Paki, TO x BMR BX3,and 1 each of 2 more choc thais.
The CB and DJBB are sleeved and I spread some CB pollen on a branch each of the CB female and a Choc Thai female.