Collaboration, your input welcomed

I’m am clear that the build you refer to building is a pacific light concept light with a 320 hlg mean-well driver.
I have been also looking at an HLG ( horticulture group) 320 xl and the 600w QB288, someone said that they thought the 600 was to much for my size tent. I was also thinking about what you said about having 2 lights, so I started looking at that option and PLC would cost around 800 fo build 2, and for the HLG I could get 2 260w QB for cheaper. I just know if that is enough light.
Another question I have sis about the drivers. It seems he mounts his outside the tent. Have you tired this?

1 Like

You can do two 260 kits, i think i already posted that.

Yes, you can if you need to. I have opposite issue, not enough heat. So mine currently mounted on frame in grow space.

1 Like

Let me ask about heat then. I have rad that weed likes temps on the mid to low 70s and humidity in the 60s to start off with and as the buds grow you turn down the humidity to between 40 and 50. Ok so that’s what I rad some where, I have fought like a dog to try and maintain that. What do you say is a good temp to produce good bud? Now that we have hashed out the light I am looking at environmental now. I am leaning towards a 6in vivosun in-line fan with a charcoal filter and 2 clip fans and a humidifier. Any suggestions

Leaf surface temp is what is most important. The ideal canopy temp to get proper leaf surface temp varies based on type of lighting used. The information you are reading probably most applies to hps lighting, as it’s usually higher with leds

2 Likes

Last night I reach out to HLG and this is there reply
Link to what they posted https://horticulturelightinggroup.com/collections/all/products/hlg-350r

2 Likes

I didn’t even realize that fixture existed, must be new. It would probably work, but a little small for 15 square feet.

1 Like

I was thinking the same, I’m leaning to the double 260.

2 Likes

the process has begun! still missing the light, haven’t committed yet, i am starting to swing toward hlg-350r

1 Like

Well it’s here

Oh I am super stocked

So I went with the hlg 350r

1 Like

Follow the grow here https://support.ilovegrowingmarijuana.com/t/the-sunset-is-purple-and-gold/58194?u=bigcountry74