Cold temps while flowering

Cold temps while flowering

My temps got quite cold in the first month of flowering, down to around 9 degrees C. During this time they seemed to go dormant and stop growing. I’ve installed a heater now and they’ve picked up again.
My question is, will they still produce to their full potential but just take longer or, will they mature in the same time period and not produce as much?

1 Like

They will finish like they normally would I would assume. Is this an outdoor grow?

Thanks people.

It’s an indoor grow, just in an area I haven’t lived before with much colder winter temps than I’m used to. We can get -5 to -9 C over night and in the mornings.
I’m keeping my room between 16 C and 25 C now so they’re coming along fine, will be about 1 month late that’s all.

1 Like

Yeah, where I used to live it was quite hot so I’ve been running LED lights and never need a heater but now the lights aren’t enough. Have it sorted now though, just wanted to know if I was going to miss out on precious bud growth.

1 Like

LEDs are funny a buddy of mine that is old school it still using hps its alien to him that led gives off little heat.