Codys new tent, new grow

4x4, and me too!

4 Likes

@CoyoteCody! I think I saw some 3D printed LST clips online that you made! Pretty cool, bro.

6 Likes

If they are two piece black ones, then most likely lol, thanks!

6 Likes

Tent shot, and giant leaf.

14 Likes

That’s one lush tent Cody! Nice job

7 Likes

Thanks sis!

3 Likes

@kaptain3d what do you think.

5 Likes

I love it! :heart:
Very clean wiring job :+1:

What??? Do I see room for more memory sticks??? :thinking: :smiling_imp:

4 Likes

You sure do lol, the wife got me the livemixer z790 mobo and 2 x 16gb ddr5 6000mhz ram. I now plan on upgrading to the 13900k next year, means i now have to wait even longer for hardline liquid cooling, but worth it lol, and thanks kap!

4 Likes

Tent shot.

6 Likes

I sold my potato pc! For those who dont know, i didnt just start off with the computer i have now, i used to have an old oem dell with a i5 3470 cpu in it. Well after i got my new pc i pulled most of the parts out of that one and built a potato pc, the i5 3470 with a gt 1030 gpu and 16gb of ddr3 ram, it sold yesterday. Which gave me a little bit of cash to start on the next one to sell. It will have a b450 rog strix mobo, a ryzen 5 1600 cpu, 16gb ddr4 corsair dominator rgb ram, msi gtx 1660 6gb gpu, 128 gb m.2 ssd, 1tb hdd. Hopefully i can keep this up and have a few pcs for sale onn at once and make my 3d printing business into a 3d print and pc building business.

7 Likes

That’s a great idea bro, they are selling around here like hot cakes $2,000+ lots of hydro gaining popularity now

2 Likes

I didnt make a whole lot from the potato, i probably had around $150 into it and sold it for $250, but after shipping costs i got $200, but i didnt expect to make a lot from it since the components were so old. The next one should double what i put into it.

3 Likes

Keep pushing for sure, very lucrative field man. If I had the money I’d invest with ya to get some built and sold.

3 Likes

The money is the hard part, im sure if i stayed with my 9 to 5 it would be easier, but then i wouldnt have the time or energy to put in the effort.

4 Likes

Man… I don’t want to get into “9-5” positions… they suck your soul away and kill even what you enjoy

4 Likes

Couldnt agree more, and even if you love the job, the people around you at said job can kill it just as fast.

4 Likes

Yeah buddy. I’ve lost some good friends through work. Work that I enjoyed. Now it’s pretty off putting and I think it’s time to go solo and start another business… again…

3 Likes

Im on my second business now, the first almost end a relationship with my uncle, glad he got mad enough to buy me out lmao, i told him “i love you dude, but we cannot mix work and family like that again!” This one im doing now is all me, its a little slower on growth due to the fact that the demand is not as high, and i dont have as much to invest into it now, but im happy as long as the bills are paid.

5 Likes

I get that, smart decision… I’m pretty sure I’m leaving the start up we did last year… well end of 2021 to nov of 2022… a friend who was supposed to be handling the legal side flaked. Made 300k and nothing to show for it, we are all getting audited and I went 2-3 months where I was literally paying to go do projects. Never got paid for the last one at all, not even to cover the 2 weeks of commuting… cost me $1400 in fuel, tolls, blades, nails, screws, and 10-12 hours a day… ugh… and the IRS is up my @$$… literally have emptied all my accounts and had to max credit cards… oyyy. if I start again it will be business number 3-4

1 Like