Codys new tent, new grow

I really appreciate you, you really hooked me up every time. You helped more than you know. Look forward to the package. I hope to get back to IG soon and we can talk directly again.

3 Likes

Its no problem at all, the same can be said for you, you have helped more than you know, and it means more than you know. If you ever do get with me, im not on there much anymore though.

6 Likes

Thank you. :pray:

3 Likes

Hey Cody I sent you a message on the other side :+1:

6 Likes

That midnight snack is a beauty.
I might have to run some in my next grow…
:+1::+1:

3 Likes

I was going to wait until the frow after my next, but i dropped 7 of them lmao.

4 Likes

I need to do an update soon, but i got rid of 6 midnight snack seedlings, but kept one. Needed more room lmao, i do have a few ak47 x midnight snack seedlings going, as well as some blackberry kush and gdp from ilgm that are well into veg, and a couple of granddaddy banner that is from my neighbors last grow that i tied into a knot and am revegging. Ill get some pics soon.

5 Likes

Leaf pic, youd probably be surprised how small the plants are.

7 Likes

That’s awesome. What’s that one off of??

2 Likes

Blueberry i believe, not even a foot and a half tall yet.

4 Likes

Impressive. :call_me_hand:t3: gotta be a good sign

4 Likes

Thanks!!

3 Likes

Lights off shot. Makes them look a bit droopy, but the lights just went out about an hour ago so its normal.

The twin leaf of the one i took off last night.

10 Likes

Lights on shot.

7 Likes

Flipped to flower, the small ones are all showing sex, and im out of room waiting for them, so i will let them grow up through the net as they flower

9 Likes

Drooling bro

4 Likes

Me too, cant wait to see what they produce.

5 Likes

Killin it Cody :sunglasses: :peace_symbol: :heart:

5 Likes

Thank you!

5 Likes

What size is that tent? Love the white walls!

2 Likes