Codys new tent, new grow

Haha lately i been gaming and using my daughter bean bag chai lol :laughing:

2 Likes

My back hurts for you lol, i couldnt do it, but i have friends that use bean bags all day.

Been developing a game in my spare time as well, its pretty fun honestly.

2 Likes

Bro i fall asleep on it. Super comfortable :laughing:… really now thats interesting to much coding

2 Likes

No coding actually, with unreal engine they use a blueprint coding tree. So basically you are just connecting bubbles lol, i know it sounds weird but if you ever get curious look up ue5 blueprint tutorial.

2 Likes

Will bookmark it 4 the future. Right now im waiting for nba 2k23 to come out so i can disappear 4 a little

2 Likes

Lol, im waiting for not madden to come out, and i mean any good football game thats not madden lmao

2 Likes

Im waiting on the new pac man…only damn one i could ever play :rofl: :rofl: :sunglasses: :peace_symbol: :heart:

4 Likes

I have played a lot of pac man in my day. Only because it was my grandparents favorite so we had it lol.

2 Likes

Check for Cris Robson tutorials…

I learned 3d modeling in 3dsMax with this guy. He’s very talented and fun. It’s been a while since I talked to him but he has a lot of tutorials on Unreal Engine and game making.

3 Likes

Hey thanks kap! I think ive watched a couple of his videos.

2 Likes

Another year down lol.

Going to chop soon ill try to get pics before i do, but we will see, been super busy lately.

3 Likes

Been flushing for a few days, they dont like it much, next Thursday im chopping, if they make it that long lmao.

12 Likes

Happy Canniversary brother!! Buds are looking nice and fat!!

4 Likes

Thank you! Hopefully they make it to next Thursday lol, started flushing a little too early, live and learn.

4 Likes

Happy Cannaversary my friend! :crazy_face:

3 Likes

Happy Cannaversary, Cody!

4 Likes

Thanks guys!!

2 Likes

Happy Cannaversary!:metal::metal::palm_tree::fire::dash::dash::crazy_face::crazy_face:

2 Likes

Thank you!

2 Likes

Happy Cannaversary Cody…hope you stay happily elevated :sunglasses::v::heart:

2 Likes