Codys new tent, new grow

Hey guys, so i figured it was time for a new thread. My old one is pretty dead. I got a new tent, from one of our own. So as soon as im done with the kitchen its going in there and the old twnt is going to the shop. So that means that i dont have any pictures of the new setup. I do however have some pics of the clones im going to be running in the new setup.

They just got roots, waiting on the reveg, this will be the 4th or 5th generation of clones.

32 Likes

Maybe I’ve overlooked, but it seems a “welcome back” is in order.

10 Likes

@kaptain3d @AfgVet @dbrn32 @SilvaBack203 @Myfriendis410 @nmgeo @Mote @Bulldognuts @Enlightened420 @Oldguy

8 Likes

Ya ive been scarce lately, lots on my plate, but its calming down a little. Thank you!

8 Likes

Glad to see you back in action Coyote! :+1:

Gladlly following, ready to learn! :nerd_face:

5 Likes

@PurpNGold74 @Deepsix @Graysin @Grandaddy013 @Growingforothers @Newt @Borderryan22 @borialis

5 Likes

Idk about learning anything, but ill try to find something you dont know already lmao. Glad to have you along kap!

6 Likes

excited-animated-gif

6 Likes

Following along brother. :clap::clap:
Thanks for the tag.
:v:

4 Likes

Glad to have you!

3 Likes

Welcome back brother, good luck with the new grow.

3 Likes

Thank you!

2 Likes

Welcome back to the game Cody! Glad to hear things are slowing down for ya.

4 Likes

Thank you! And i couldnt agree more lol.

4 Likes

Eeeeey, welcome back and thanks for the tag! Pulling up the recliner for this one!!!

13 Likes

Hell yea brother. Im here can’t wait too see the beautiful ladies you grow

4 Likes

Fellas come join me on this ride im picking ya up for this journey ya will love it… @Tylersays @The_Chef @NUG61 @Beginner3400 @MeEasy @THC73

8 Likes

Yay!! Back at it!!
Can’t wait to watch and learn!

I’ve assembled my crew for the ride!

:rofl:

*NOT officially my crew! LOL!

7 Likes

Here @SilvaBack203

3 Likes

Dang Cody, cant wait to see how long it takes them Colas to Re-Veg :rofl: you gotta keep track of that, I’ve never attempted that, very interesting dude :+1: :partying_face:
You doing hydro now, no more coco!?
Thanks for the tag buddy and glad things are calming down :smiley:
Enjoy the weekend! :popcorn:

4 Likes