Codys cultivation corner, with a sebring surprise

Should be, since everything is nice and level.

2 Likes

Thanks!!

Looks like it would work for a side support, would be great for trellises / scrog if the poles locked in all the way around.

Yes 2 all your questions s

1 Like

Very nice :+1:

This is gonna make for a super clean looking setup bro. I like this one

1 Like

What Iā€™ve been doing.

15 Likes

Nice tile job man. Now once its groted u all set

3 Likes

Thatā€™s a great color! Iā€™ve been searching for the ā€œright colorā€ to put in my bathroom, but I just havenā€™t found it yet. This is something I need to get done soon too.
Looks fantastic in there nice work! What color grout did you go with, which tile saw did you use?
I havenā€™t found a good tile saw unless itā€™s a commercial grade, so I think Iā€™m going to hold out until I find a used one. Unless you can vouch for the one you have. :joy:

5 Likes

You could also rent a professional tile saw, no? :thinking:
Thatā€™s what I did when I re-floored my basementā€¦

4 Likes

I could, but the length of time Iā€™ll have it for, Iā€™m certain I would end up paying for one. I have a lot of tile to put in. Iā€™m purchasing a minimum of 2 palletsā€¦ :grimacing:

6 Likes

Floor looks good @CoyoteCody ! I was a ā€œtile-guyā€ for 25 years or so doing high end workā€¦I do not miss it. I loved the ā€œartsyā€ part of it and seeing a home ā€œtransformā€ into something better but my body wasnā€™t too happy towards the end of my career. Hearing @Covertgrower say ā€œ2 palletsā€ makes me cringe and my knees start to ache.

:joy:

4 Likes

Mine already hurting thinking about it tooā€¦ knee pads, thereā€™s no way I would be on that floor with out them.

5 Likes

That is the truthā€¦Iā€™d be a wreck if I didnā€™t wear them religiously while in that industry. Buy good ones tooā€¦your knees will thank you later.

3 Likes

Thank you! We should be done with the grout later today, have to hurry and wait for everything to cure lol.

3 Likes

Thank you, its a little more grey in person, but we are using a pewter color grout, its a grey tan color as well, it should go good with this, and we actually used the harborfreight special, its worked good. Just make sure your soles donā€™t have holes in them lmao.

7 Likes

Thank you! I donā€™t do it often, and Iā€™m not a fan of doing it, but after the knees quit hurting and its finished I love doing it lmao.

4 Likes

Tile and woodfloor r my worse u usually overcharge not gonna lie so I donā€™t get the job if some 1 ask 4 an estimate. My knees r shot

3 Likes

I donā€™t mind restoring wood floors but not installing them, but for restoration I just go pick up a big floor sander and I can sand an entire house in a couple days. Then I retape all the baseboards and roll a few coats of poly.

6 Likes

Very nice work. I have similar tile in my bathroom. Itā€™s a light gray with gray grout. Those new fan mounts are really nice.

@Covertgrower too bad you werenā€™t closer. I have a tile saw in my basement.

2 Likes