Codys cultivation corner, with a sebring surprise

That’s cool! Unique design.

4 Likes

Stop making me want a 3D printer….!! :rofl::joy:

11 Likes

4got 2 post it here. Thank you Cody for the great product and quality.

14 Likes

Works great too lol.

5 Likes

Can’t help it, it just come with the printer lol.

7 Likes

3d printing mesh cups.

4 Likes

I know you’ve said it previously but stoned me can’t remember. Which printer are you using?

1 Like

Ender 3, with some upgrades.

2 Likes

are the matching grooves in the bottom just to make it flush fit when closed and do you find them redundant and harder to “gather” the shake from in the bottom?

2 Likes

i ALMOST asked you if he made those purple clips :slight_smile: he had shown those or something similar

2 Likes

Those are the grinder teeth, there is a small gap between them and they hold on to the bud and grinds the bud together, its not that hard just tap it and most of it falls out.

8 Likes

didn’t know if it had a “stash” layer beneath maybe it ground through to. you just bang it out :slight_smile: i have never owned a single man made grinder other than the two at the ends of my wrists :smiley: i’ve used a few metal ones friends had but never owned one :slight_smile:

2 Likes

No, but that is the next step, I’m going to try to design a bottle that it will attach to and hold papers or a small pipe, something like that, and the grinder have small holes so you can grind it and it will just fall into the bottle, the problem is finding a magnet small and strong enough to keep the top of the grinder. Aka the lid on.

5 Likes

that sounds very cool

2 Likes

@CoyoteCody here’s the one’s I print. They work good and has pretty good storage in the bottom. I got three printed right now, using each one for different strains.

14 Likes

Nice! Do you use supports when printing it, or just let it do its thing?

2 Likes

That was a three part print so it didn’t need supports. There’s a few things I print that I use them. I’m still working on the settings.

6 Likes

Cool, ill see if I can find something similar on yeggi or thingiverse

4 Likes

Got my files from thingiverse.

4 Likes

Cool, thanks!

4 Likes