Codys cultivation corner, with a sebring surprise

Lol, ya I have a bunch of threads, but glad you found my active one now lol.

4 Likes

This thread is how I knew about the 3d printing idk what happened :pensive:. I’m catching up and damn brother u had your hands busy 4 real after surgery

6 Likes

Yes I did, thankfully I have a great wife that was willing to help me, and by help I mean basically do it all for me. She is a keeper thats for sure lol.

12 Likes

That’s great man. All the ladies look wonderful and damn sexy

5 Likes

Thank you brother!

3 Likes

Any ideas to how this works or know anyone who uses it. Got a sample box from the hydro store today wondering if anything in it is worth using or no. 6 kinds

@Covertgrower @CoyoteCody @kaptain3d basically anyone who might know bout this stuff

2 Likes

Nothing from me. Sorry man.

4 Likes

Never heard of it, but I bet if you find a good schedule for it, it can grow some weed lol.

4 Likes

I’m with Cody on this one… :nerd_face:

4 Likes

6 Likes

Don’t go too high or you’ll lose the flavor and distill vodka.

5 Likes

It was at 140 on the first run, didn’t like the flavor too much so I ran it again, going to dilute and add a vanilla bean and a white oak char stick to age for a couple days, and then re bottle it. Don’t know if this a good idea or not.

5 Likes

Their marketing strategy is to combine synthetic and and organic plant nutrients because any plant science suggesting plants only require 16 elements is wrong. And that their combination of synthetics and organics is better. In my own words, that pretty much makes everyone else wrong lol.

I would say you will either be onto the next big thing, or it’s basically the same shit everyone else is using that they attached a few catch phrases like “Fusion Nutrition Technology” to and are trying to cash in. May as well see for yourself with a free sample. Their website has nutrient calculator on it, make sure you set to proper technique.

10 Likes

Awesome. Looks like nice bottles and all don’t seem like it would be crappy stuff. Some bottles u feel it’s like aaah. It’s a cheap ass feeling bottle or looks like shit. This is actually nice bottles and all. I guess that makes no differences if the product works or not lol. Hmmm. Now to do a grow with just this to try out. Hmmm. Guess 2x2 it is since she is cleaned and ready for another grow now. Gonna do another ilgm gorilla glue in it this go round hoping for better than first run I did. Lol. Have a good day everyone. Thanks dbm

2 Likes

Marketing doesn’t make the product better. Just makes it sell better. Just food for thought.

Jacks works pretty well and my first batch was in little clear bags with white printed labels… :sunglasses:

9 Likes

I do use jacks but for a free kit I figure with why not see if it’s any good. Lol. I don’t even know how much this stuff costs. Lol. They say here is a sample take it and try it out. Well I won’t deny it lol. Might not even use it. He asks about sample stuff all the time to see what they have lol. He is old and don’t care. Hell he bitched at the cashier in Kroger one day over 1 penny she shorted him on accident lol. It fell out of her hand into the nickel slot and she didn’t catch it. He said u shorted me a penny and I was like wow a fricken penny. Lol.

3 Likes

What size solo cups does everyone use? I printed a solo cup holder that clips to a tent pole, but I designed it to hold a 16oz cup without thinking that I use 20 oz cups lol. So I want to get some feedback and maybe print one that holds both comfortably.

10 Likes

Tent shot.

18 Likes

Midnight snack

23 Likes

I think most use the 16oz. It’s what I use.

8 Likes