Codys cultivation corner, with a sebring surprise

i see some clear on the second and third shots of grandpoo, but both have amber and you are going to get some clear no matter what so good choice, glad you didn’t wait a week, sorry to hear about the rot, hopefully you can get ahead of that. great job bud!

6 Likes

The super silver haze had a couple of spots a few different times, we cut those buds completely off and all would be well for a week or 2, and then another bud would start doing it, so this morning when I found some on the others I figured it was time. Oh and I completely lied thats not the grandpoobah its the passion berry lmao.

7 Likes

it is not considered a lie when it’s a mistake, at least that has been my excuse my whole life lol

7 Likes

Fair enough lol.

3 Likes

The wine is at 10.5 estimated abv, took a quick reading on it, its already almost done.

7 Likes

Grandpoobah sample

21 Likes

Looks yummy :drooling_face:

5 Likes

We are about to find out lol.

10 Likes

Looks disgusting should send it to me let me dispose of it properly.

7 Likes

Lmao, well its a little late, I lost it in a series of small fires.

13 Likes

Love it when that happens… :fire::dash:

6 Likes

Me too, too bad I can’t get it insured for fire damage lmao.

5 Likes

Grandpoobah uncured smoke report, very earthy, lots of grape and blueberry tones in the smell, lots of grape in the flavor, the blueberry is covered by the grape in the taste. Very stoney right off the bat, settles into a mellow head high with a good amount of body high.

9 Likes

My favorite way to smoke I’d right off tbe drying line lol. I’m having amnesia blueberry tonight. It’s pretty close to what you describe yours is lol. Good report Cody :clap: :ok_hand:

6 Likes

Mine as well brother, not sold on the long curing yet lmao. Thank you! And if yours is like this I would bet you are satisfied with it!

4 Likes

I am! I’m using mine for pain. I had some more nails removed today and thise bishes are hurting. I have some pics I can share and ppl be like GROSS but I can’t figure out how to start them blurred lol

The only downside I have to the blueberry crosses or especially tbe two blueberries I grew is I get the munchies really bad. I wish I had some vanilla ice cream lol

2 Likes

Been doing that for several days :smiley: i’m like “mehhh, popcorn bud, no biggie missing that one” , “mehhhh, you don’t really have any mass to you either, and are just about a bonghit…” , etc etc :smiley: and then wonder why i only got 2 1/2 jars, LOL (one IS a pretty tall jelly jar, same diameter as mason though :slight_smile: )

5 Likes

Bro I thought I been watching this grow but I been watching your shroom journal :man_facepalming::man_facepalming::man_facepalming::rofl::rofl:

4 Likes

Lmao too funny

5 Likes

I was wondering like bro how u keep posting the pics on ig but I don’t c em here. I had 2 b so high 2 realize that covertgrown and other were talking about colonizing n crap lol…

4 Likes