Tent shot.

11 Likes

My solo girl

11 Likes

Coming along nicely!! Out of likes :+1:

4 Likes

Thank you brother!

3 Likes

Don’t know if this is good, but its all 4 corners under the lights at canopy level.

6 Likes

If I wasn’t so sick I’d have something better to say than…

Holy H3ll!

4 Likes

Out of likes, but thanks, and I hope you feel better soon brother!

4 Likes

Thank you!

2 Likes

Looks pretty good to me

4 Likes

Out of likes, but thank you brother! I had it set at 6500k at first and it was showing max lol, I was like something isn’t right.

3 Likes

They aren’t perfect, changing cct setting just changes multiplier, which isn’t exactly how it should work. But the people who have been comparing to apogee sensors seem to be getting reasonable results. You know that you have pretty even intensity at canopy, which is good.

5 Likes

Thats mostly what I was checking for, but thought it was petty cool and been seeing everyone using it so I figured I would give it a shot. I still have an old school lux app on my phone to lol.

4 Likes

ILGM Strawberry Cough is an absolute hit in my circle. I get asked for this more than anything else.

5 Likes

Mine was very sativa like, but man those terpenes are legit strawberry notes. I hope yours is the same.

6 Likes

There’s is a 2022 stingray c8 bro it’s bad ass but not what I figured in all honesty. It’s fast but I figured driving my buddy’s 93 Vette that this would just be crazy insane. Feels like ur driving a futuristic machine is about all. Looks nice sounds nice is fast but not what I thought. I’m sure we can still get in on the computer shit and switch a few more things around but it’s basically set in sport mode and ready to go I need to get into the functions and see what’s all there as my neighbor did all the stuff and he is 75 and kinda don’t know it all hell he could not even get the front trunk open on it I had to show him and he still squats down and looks for the button to pop it open. I keep telling him I don’t have to squat and look dead center of the light start on one side and slide ur fingers toward center and u hit the button instantly lol. He just don’t listen old and hard headed

4 Likes

I have had others strawberry cough and I liked it, so I’m sure I will love ilgm strawberry cough lol. Haven’t been let down yet.

4 Likes

I hope so too lol, that sounds amazing!

3 Likes
6 Likes

20211009_092425_2

Peach plum apple wine is brewing.

15 Likes

Passion berry sample.

16 Likes