Codys cultivation corner, with a sebring surprise

Happy you are here my friend!! Hope everything is well your way!

3 Likes

@dbrn32 magnets came in today, I’m going to go to the hardware store in the morning and get me some 4mm twist drills everything I have is too big, and my physical therapist beat me up yesterday so I’m sore lol but should be done with it tomorrow. I made 3 different ones in different purples, ill shoot you some pics later.

7 Likes

Sounds like you’re still going through the grinder (no pun intended) w the PT, hope you’re at least feeling a little bit better every day buddy :+1:

7 Likes

Ya, and I don’t know about feeling better, but I’m getting more range of motion everyday lol. Better than the alternative.

9 Likes

No sweat my dude. Doesn’t really matter if it takes a couple weeks. Definitely take care of yourself first.

7 Likes

I believe entries close tomorrow, so I’m going to put it here.

4 Likes

that’s the idea of it, is regaining full range to regain full use :wink: Glad you’re on the mend. Day by day man, you’ll get there! Don’t know ya but praying for the quickest turnaround in healing you couldn’t even have imagined.

4 Likes

Thank you!! I’m getting there. Not trying to push it too much, but trying to get to the finish line as fast as possible.

3 Likes

22 Likes

Damnnnnnn!

3 Likes

starts thinking (and singing, good thing you can’t hear it :smiley: ) Floyd’s ♪High Hopes♫, or Cheech Marin’s ♪mexican americannnnns, don’t like to get up earlyyyyyyyy, but they have to anyway, so they do it real slowwwwww♫ (your choice :smiley: )

4 Likes

Trimming and jarring now, I’m at 7.5 oz so far and have a long way to go

12 Likes

I’m taking a break at 16.5 oz.

26 Likes

You ain’t out of weed now lol. Congrats bro :pray::clap::cowboy_hat_face:

7 Likes

Very nice my friend! :partying_face:

6 Likes

Thank you brother, and thats for sure lmao!!

5 Likes

Thanks kap, and I still have 2 to chop in a few weeks!

8 Likes

I just pulled 3.9 off of 1 Zkittlez auto. Considering my lighting issue, I’m freaking thrilled!

When I harvest over 16 oz at once, it’ll be a milestone for me.

Cheers, Brother. Good job.

6 Likes

Thanks! Idk if I have hit the 1 lbs mark before so this is a good milestone for me lol.

7 Likes

Nice dank harvest you pulled!

3 Likes