Codys cultivation corner, with a sebring surprise

Oh SNAP. Visited the chiro huh

2 Likes

That boat will be great for the lakes you’re near!

Did you ever pop the Sugar Cane?

1 Like

Thanks!! I need to clean the bottom of the tent out lol. I’ll check them out for sure!

3 Likes

Oh ya, big time lol.

2 Likes

Not yet, but I just lost one of my afghan hash plants, so I’m going to drop her soon!

2 Likes

I’m not entering this month, due to winning last month, but don’t forget to go check it out!

3 Likes

I don’t know if I ever did a puppy update, but remember the puppies I delivered last year, well this is my girl Ariel.

12 Likes

what a little cutie!

3 Likes

Thanks, she hates getting her picture taken so this one is about a month old, but she is about as big as she is going to get anyways.

6 Likes

yea, she has that " well if i have to i will, but i’m not going to like it" look lol

i have seen that look before. i taught my germ shep to not lick people. and taught him to turn his face when a little kid was going to hug him. when he got the hug he looked just like your pup lol

3 Likes

She looks thrilled!

6 Likes

So darn cute! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Still never got my dog. Must have got lost in mail.

3 Likes

Ya she is good at that look lol.

4 Likes

Most definitely lmao.

3 Likes

Thank you! I think I got the cutest one, well she was the only girl anyways lol.

4 Likes

Lol, ya they probably heard how cute it was and took it home.

4 Likes

7 Likes

man, i’ve had TWO dogs now, that i SWEAR, sit and PRACTICE the pitiful faces in the mirror all day while at work, lol… SUCH pros!!! I didn’t even DO anything and i feel guilty LOL :smiley: :rofl: :heart:

5 Likes

Man I feel that, never been so guilt tripped and not hear a word lmao.

3 Likes