Codys cultivation corner, with a sebring surprise

Something like this…

2 Likes

Oh ok that’s what @AfgVet is using now copy

4 Likes

Thank you @kaptain3d that’s news 2 me I read it but never really paid attention 2 it

1 Like

I laughed very hard at this post :rofl:

4 Likes

I think this is a bit strong lol, can I dilute it with distilled water? Or should I just go for the 30ppm?

1 Like

Voting is open guys.

5 Likes

Just changed my fuel pump on my sidekick, it took me 10 minutes, if anyone is looking for a car that is super easy to work on, and has 4x4, get a sidekick or a tracker. The square body ones. I can do a clutch in less than 2 hours and swap the whole trans in less than 4, that includes the transfer case. Just saying lmao.

7 Likes

If I could find a Jeep from down south, I would love one of those…
I say we all need to go back to carburetors. That have throttle body injection?

4 Likes

Multiport injection, and I have a 2000 grand Cherokee with the 4.7 v8 auto and 4x4. It has 160k on it. And its got a dana 44 rear and Dana 40 front axles on it.

5 Likes

That thing is a beast.

5 Likes

Yes it is lmao, and I stripped it out, no carpet, head liner, rear seats, full dash (its got gauges), window motors, sunroof motor, door panels, ac, etc. Its down to around 3100 lbs from 3800. And its got the selectrac transfer case so I can run it in 2wd, awd, or 4 hi and 4 low. The 2wd and awd are for asphalt.

5 Likes

Fixed it

1 Like

Hahaha…SOOooooo, Cody… i found the pics of that B@st@rd martyr-flogger of a 3d printer i told you i assembled for a customer (Amazon In-Home Services job through my handyman company). That thing, i mean i LIKE a challenge but that thing ALMOST caused me to start drinking again, or worse, lol :smiley: Big Shrek hands/fingers and 1000 pieces of tiny-Chiney madness…lol

EDIT** and after ALL that work, that cheap guy hadn’t even ordered any medium yet so it couldn’t even be tried out…lol I forget what was up with the “included spool” of medium but wasn’t applicable or something for any kind of testing

5 Likes

Dang! Lol. Thankfully the new ones are easier to assemble, takes 20 minutes max.

4 Likes

3d printed grinder.

16 Likes

That’s cool! Unique design.

4 Likes

Stop making me want a 3D printer….!! :rofl::joy:

11 Likes

4got 2 post it here. Thank you Cody for the great product and quality.

13 Likes

Works great too lol.

5 Likes

Can’t help it, it just come with the printer lol.

7 Likes