CODE YELLOW! Granddaddy Purple is yellowing

Experienced community members and expert staff will be better informed and more capable of providing a more informed answer.

COPY/PASTE the below list into your forum post.

Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so; Or post
NA (non applicable)

What strain, Seed bank, or bag seed
Method: Soil w/salt, Organic soil, Hydroponics, Aquaponics, KNF
Vessels: Pots, Grow beds, Buckets, Troths
PH of Water, Solution, runoff (if Applicable)
PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable
Indoor or Outdoor
Light system
Temps; Day, Night
Humidity; Day, Night
Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size
AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,
Co2; Yes, No

Always try to upload a clear picture of any issues you may have to allow the community to assist you.

Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer should be included. Feel free to elaborate, but short and to the point questions and facts will help us help you in a more efficient manner :slight_smile:

Thanks!

What strain: Granddaddy Purple Clone
Method: Soil
Vessels: Pots
PH of Water: 6.5
PPM: 400
Indoor or Outdoor: Indoor
Light system 2ea 1k & 2ea 2k all Mars Hydro
Temps; Day: 70 - 80°F, Night 68 - 76°
Humidity; Day, 40 - 50% rh Night: 40 - 50° (still working on dialing in my grow space)
Ventilation system; Yes
Humidifier Mist (doesn’t do much as mist evaporates too fast)
Co2; No

1 Like

She seems hungry… What are you feeding her?

3 Likes

How old and what size pot?

Needs food. My seedlings get 400ppm.

5 Likes

Definitely needs food. Clones should be treated as adults.

4 Likes

@outdooring @Konflict @BobbyDigital @Covertgrower I fed her Raw Grow along with Raw silica, Raw Yukka, Foxfarm Calmag. Dechlorinated tap ph’d 6.5 and 400ppm. I am using Raw nutrient line for the first time and followed all recommended dosages which is ⅛ tsp for each Raw nutrient per 5gal. Foxfarm calmag is 1 tsp per gal. She is 5 weeks in veg in a 5gal Rain Science fabric pot. I dont want to flip her until she fully recovered from a broad mite infestation. This is her first feeding since coming back from broad mites. I fed her 6 solo cups of the cocktail mentioned above. And now this. I figured that since she’s not 100% yet that I’d go easy on her first feeding.

I would double check that’s probably per gallon.

You are correct with “Per gal” on the Raw Grow but everything else is ⅛ tsp per 5gal.

1 Like

4 posts were split to a new topic: Yellowing issue

Raw Grow would be the important one to keep the yellow away and that one says 1-2 tsp per gal. I’d hit it with 2 tsp (10ml) per gal on next watering.

1 Like