Coconut water during watering

I’m just curious if anyone here has used diluted coconut water during watering ? Have you noticed any improvements or issues while using it ? Also what ratio should I be using ? Thanks in advance… new to the group and trying to have somewhat of a successful harvest !

2 Likes

@Mrcrabs and @AAA do i believe. Seems to work magic for them/him ( i know :crab: does)

4 Likes

@Not2SureYet did for a while but think he stopped.

1 Like

I just started, but I can’t actually say there’s a difference because I’m using it in conjunction with other things. I’m using 1/4 cup/gallon h2o.

1 Like

I had read of others thinking about it. I would have tried it. But what they want for a single bottle is not worth it to me.

1 Like

I use coconut water for my clones… it doesn’t burn them and it sure seems to work for me…

I source my coconuts from the Asian market… when they have young coconuts… if not you can order freeze dried coconut powde online… I might have to go that route… but I fill an ice cube container with the coconut water and add a cube to a quart of water… @Budbrother knows more about the freeze dried powder…

4 Likes

Build a soil has freeze dried powder for a reasonable price, 20.00 per 1/2lbs bag.

4 Likes

What’s not to love bout coconut. Gibberellins, Auxins, Cytokinins, Sugars & K. Add this to kelp, and it’s a powerhouse for rooting and growth.

4 Likes