"coco" pyraponics " 😎

DAT 1.
DAY 5 DAY 10.
ZDAY 15.
DDAY 20.
DAY 25. ![20180804_160604|374x500] (upload://xy8GkJNvOuQ4FFvQTtKwrY65UFq.jpg) and that’s where we’re at Day 26
Bergman’s goldleaf, blackberry kush, Super Silver Haze. Running Heavy 16 full regimen, hats off to them

8 Likes

What are you growing in I have never seen a set up like this and those plants grew big fast

2 Likes

Yeah, im a coco grower myself and love it. But have never seen that before. Please explain how it works

1 Like

Super bad the girls look great!!
Well done @Fishead
Can’t believe how friggin fast and beautiful they are growing

1 Like

That is nice plz explain how it works and how you grow. Wats ur secrets plz.???

1 Like

coco pyramids,seed or clone goes on the top as it grows roots they grow down into the pyramid.The ones that grow out airprun themselves with not hurting the plant at all.
Watering is kinda just like hydro top feed 4 times a day for 15 minutes each feeding

3 Likes

Pretty much a drain to waste system.

1 Like

Not sure what a drain to waste system is?
Nothing goes to waste once the pyramid is full of drips back in the res and is used again

1 Like

Sorry I thought that drained out. That’s pretty cool either way.

Where did you order these from if you don’t mind my asking

1 Like

Picked them up from the grow store down the street… I’ll see what I can do about getting you some information on them.

1 Like

DAY 27…Frontside -backside…HAPPY HAPPY
We have preflower :sunglasses:

Happy roots…

2 Likes

They are called the easy plug system and I can only find it onlin from a company in the Netherlands by a company of the same name

1 Like

Happy birthday/ anniversary buddy

1 Like

Best Hydroponics Supply las Vegas Nv
7027509300 if they won’t ship let me know

2 Likes

You gethhhhhh

1 Like

I will look them up in the morning thank you very much

Whats happnin,Did you end up finding them?

1 Like

Yea they don’t ship and swapping of personal info is prohibited but I definatly appreciate your help. I will definatly keep looking tho.

How do you keep the ph and ppms correct in the water this is very interesting