Coco coir and pure blend pro grow

Would you know of anyone who can possibly help or teach me something new

There is so much to learn. I could give you help with the all important basics.

Can you show any pics ?

this is a start…your plant’s information is needed…

COPY/PASTE: This “Support Ticket” into your forum post.
Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so = NA

Strain; Type, Bag seed, or NA

Soil in pots, Hydroponic, or Coco?

System type?

PH of runoff or solution in reservoir?

What is strength of nutrient mix? EC, or TDS

Indoor or Outdoor

Light system, size?

Temps; Day, Night

Humidity; Day, Night

Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size

AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,

Co2; Yes, No

Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer. Feel free to elaborate, but short, to the point questions and facts will help us help you smile

Bag seed
Coco
Just typical regular
I use drops turns usually orangy around 5.0-5.6
TDS 560 something watered came out like 7 almost 800 ppm
Indoor
CFL 125 WATT 2700k

I use tap water leave it out for like 2 days 3 days check TDS then according to what I have I add a little bit of nutes check the ppm if I like it I pH then water

What I’ve been using for flowering floranova bloom

some stuff to read till others can diagnose

I’m not a pro at def but I’m looking more for opinions like for a first coco grow did I do good my babies are already flowering

any photos of the red you mentioned on the fan leaves stems?

the ppm could be low for a flower stage plant at almost 800, I don’t use Floranova Bloom, is there a chart or instructions for using it?

if the pH is out of range, nutrients aren’t absorbed as well.

you did good, still time to do better.

I think I have a feeding chart on the bottle and what’s the highest u think cuz I alsp noticed tips of my leaves yellowing I’m trying to upload photos but saying they’re too big I never had this problem on this site

This one went through surprisingly this one when it was smaller was really dark purple I let her grow more and transplanted she got bigger slowly and then started turn green again with some purple still

could be phosphorus or magnesium for the purple color…probably a little higher on the dose of nutrients would resolve it. It’s not bad.

we don’t need your e-mail address on the public forum…can you delete it? private message that kind of info…left click on a person’s name and it brings up an option for message.

try to keep your post open here for more opinions.

OK no problem I use floranova it’s high in a lot of things so It also has high sources of cal and mag how high of a ppm should I use

This is the floranova NPK on there as well

most of the major brands have the nutrients you need, but some plants just require more, or the pH of the soil or water could prevent the proper uptake…if you look at the pH chart above, phosphorus and magnesium like a higher pH, near 6 and you said earlier you pH to 5 or 5.5, a little low

So how can I bring up my pH I use drops cuz pH meter to me I find it inaccurate till I get one that Is

pH up solution…but before I mislead you on coco and all, let others give opinions…@latewood
@Donaldj@Majiktoker

If say ph up solution as well