Cobb, bar or qb lights

Looking into a few was wondering about, hlg vs timber vs gavita vs lumatek zeus vs migro vs chilled tech.
They all seem outstanding, needed for 5x5 flower tent.

2 Likes

COB lighting is good, it’s all about what fits your budget, and what you prefer. I have the rapid led kit. Similar to timber, but I assembled it.

4 Likes

Chilled tech probably has best thing going at the moment. Last I seen the zues was probably best value on paper, but I don’t remember seeing anyone actually grow with one. I wouldn’t run a gavita if it was given to me out of principle, but it will probably do the job too.

2 Likes

TDubWilly has one @dbrn32

1 Like

Not a growcraft, bogleg has one. I was saying i don’t know of anyone using the lumatek zues.

1 Like

If anyone has chilled tech 600 or 1000 or lumatek 600 pro or cobbs like rapid or timber grow with pics would love to see and hear of results, side note i will not support gavita so they fell off my list.

@Mosses Rapid LED with Cree

2 Likes

Very nice (giddiness lol) what medium, do you really keep the lights that high during flower?
Co2? So many more questions, thank you

I probably could raise it, but I haven’t experimented with changing the height. The plants seem fairly happy where they are.
Currently the front left is coco, and the rest are in 1 gallon. FFOF.
No CO2, probably could though. I’m just not set up fit it. Never really looked into it. @Mosses

timber redwood and a 4vs first photos under them , have grown autos under the 4vs for the last year this was a auto

2 Likes

Very nice, and that idea of yours about what look like shelfs your plants are on just became my new plan very cool and thank you

2 Likes

Found them at menards

1 Like

I run RapidLED. 300 watt Chilled. Emerson Effect, 420nm violet and UV. I also run Bridgelux EB strips and Bridgelux Vero SE COB’s :v:t2:

I have been using them for a long time (Marine Coral Tanks and MJ).

1 Like

Emerson effect is new to me, the very little i saw sounds interesting and i am going to look into it thanks posiden.

1 Like

Your welcome! The photo red/far red is a great compliment to your spectrum. I posted an article on the Emerson Effect on this forum last year. Let me see if I can find it. I will link it :+1:t2:

1 Like

I don’t think I have privileges to link or I can’t see the option.

Here is the link though …

Emerson Effect

1 Like

I did look at your article after your post, it’s funny at my age and the fact i was anti marijuana or as i say now medicine, i just cant seem to get enough to fit in my expanding mind.

1 Like

I agree 100%. Horticulture in general is an expanding industry rather than stagnant. There is always something to learn and avenues for innovation. I wish I got into growing earlier in life… I am no spring chicken myself :wink:

Timber makes good lights. I took their component list and bought everything needed to clone a Timber Redwood from Digikey.com (except the heat sinks).

Exact duplicate for way less cost :v:t2::sunglasses:

2 Likes